How to Check Cibil Score Report by using Cibil Login Registration and know your Free Credit Score Report in www.cibil.com and www.paisabazaar.com…..
Marked as the most reliable and ancient credit Information Company, CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau of India Limited) has come at the right time for the India. The CIBIL monitors and gauges the credit status of every Indian citizen. They either have a positive or negative record which is stored on the CIBIL servers. The banks and loaning firms provide the information to the CIBIL where they gauge individuals using the credit score. Now our Indian Government says who are living in India every citizen may Link your Aadhaar Number to PAN number and also everyone can seeding your Bank Account, Driving License and Voter Identity.
The company will analyze whether you are eligible or capable of taking and repaying a loan. The CIBIL score or Credit Score has been in existence since year 2000 and works with lenders and banks in credit related matters. This has reduce cases of individuals not repaying loans. The banks can get the full information before disbursing funds to citizens.
CIBIL plays a big role in the India government and especially the financial department. Many lending firms and banks have registered with CIBIL. With the recent records 2600 companies both private and public are members of the CIBIL. The CIBIL also came up with Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) it assist the lenders assess loan risk for businesses.
What is CIBIL score? Popularly known as Trans Union CIBIL is a number alternating from 300-900. The number only comprises of three digits. This score determines your chances of getting loaned. It give the impression of whether you are poor or active financier. Wondering which is the best score? The higher it is the better. This shows you pay on time but the lower it is then your credit records show otherwise.
Do I need a PAN card to check my CIBIL score?
Note the pan card is not necessary to check the credit score. However the PAN card is mandatory while you are applying for a loan at the bank. Other firm or lenders require the PAN card to release a loan too.
How to check CIBIL score using PAN card in www.cibil.com and www.paisabazaar.com
The positive thing with CIBIL they give one free chance in the whole year to check your report and score. Many citizens take advantage of the chance, you can follow these steps:
- Go the official website page: https://www.cibil.com/freecreditscore/
- On the menu bar fill in the personal details like: name, date of birth, gender, residence etc.
- On the same page there is a slot for “identity proof section”.
- Enter your income tax ID/ pan. Fill in the number on the space provided.
- Now select the income type and monthly income.
- Enter your address, e-mail address, telephone number then submit the details.
- After 24 hours a message is sent on your e-mail and there you can check your free report.
How do I check if I have already used my one free chance?
Some individuals maybe compel to check the report again on the same year. There are still other ways to check the report.
- Navigate to the main web portal: https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/
- Fill in the details: PAN number, email address and DOB
- Enter the product you want to buy.
- A new page will appear and here you are required to fill details like full names, registered mobile number and address.
- Now answer carefully questions about loans and credit cards.
- Recheck the information given then submit.
- The report and score will be send on your e-mail address in a span of 24 hours.
How to check Credit Score report using PAN Number and Cibil score without PAN
The PAN card is not mandatory in checking the report but necessary while taking a loan. We have several steps to follow in checking the report.
- Please Visit this URL: https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/
- When the page opens an option of “NO PAN card” will appear.
- Click on it and a new page shows with the options” CIBIL online score request form”.
- Select the product you want to purchase.
- Enter your personal details: date of birth, names, gender.
- On the option “choose the identity proof”. Other than the PAN card.
- Select either the voter ID number, driving license number. Key in the number.
- Now key in your phone number, email address, and physical address. Submit after rechecking whether they are correct.
- After 24 hours you will receive a message on your email.
Importance of good CIBIL Score
- Your loans will be approved easily.
- You get an increase in your loan limit.
- Less interest on the loan.
- Easy credit availability.
CIBIL login and registration.
There two types of registration: individual and consumer.
CIBIL Score Report or Credit Score Report for individual
- Open the Cibil web page URL: https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/
- Choose the subscription you want to buy.
- Fill in all the basic details: PAN card, email address, date of birth, gender and mobile number.
- Read the terms and conditions of the CIBIL then accept by ticking on the space provided.
- Select the “proceed to payment” options.
- Now pay for the purchased product using the net banking cash card etc.
- You have two answer some questions on your loan and credit cards.
- The CIBIL will have to talk to lenders and other organization about you then give proper feedback on the report.
CIBIL Registration for companies
- Navigate to the website page: https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/
- Fill the form given on the screen with the details like Company name, Registered address, Name of applicant, Relation with the company, Mobile phone, email address, Authorized signatory’s identity proof & address proof, Loan account number, Company Identification number, Director Identification number, company PAN and Legal constitution.
- Select the proceed button.
- Pay the purchase using the net banking or cash cards.
- After giving the details a unique ID will be sent on your email and the transaction ID for the payment done. You can use the ID to login to CIBIL.
- Now upload the KYC documents of the company.
- When all this is verified the CIBIL will rank your company, they do it from 1-10.
- 1 is the best 10 begin the worst. The range 1-4 is considered good for the company to get loans.
How much CIBIL score will be accepted to get a loan?
For all the personal loans provided a score of 750 is considered the best. Some with higher than this a counted to be reliable in paying the loan. A score of 300-599 is a low score indicating you are poor in refunding. The request will be rejected, above this 600-749 is average and the lenders might consider. They have to check your income and your other assets and liabilities. 750 and above is the hassle free score where any lender is comfortable and approves fast. They offer other benefits of low rates and it simple process to get the loan.