epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or ScbPDS website – Download AP Ration Card Search or Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Details by Name wise and Track the AP Ration Card Status, Transaction History Details……
The EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card is considered as the ancient and most important document in the country. It was used as an Identity Proof document until the evolution of the PAN card. However the AP Ration card was introduced to help issue food grain and fuel to the Indian citizen at an endowed price. The State Government ensures that every home and family get the food as basic need at a cheap price.
Additionally the ration card plays a huge role in getting other official documents like the Aadhaar card. The Ration Card has different levels and serves the people of India differently. The levels are as follows: Above Poverty Line (APL) and Below Poverty Line (BPL).
How to search for AP ration card using Ration Card number at epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
Residents of Andhra Pradesh can also perform a search of their AP Ration Card within a matter of minutes. You will then have to follow the simple guide given below in order to access the service.
- Enter https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds on the search bar of your browser. This is the official link for accessing ScbPDS website. Press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard to initiate the search.
- Scroll down the homepage of this website and look for ‘Search Ration Card’ option.
- You will then have to enter your Ration card Number correctly in the box set aside for this detail.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button once you type in your Ration Card Number.
- A dialogue box containing the AP Ration Card details will appear on your screen. Go through the information after which you can click on ‘Close’ to close the dialogue box.
Search for AP Ration Card details by name wise at epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Go to the official website: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Directly go to the public reports followed by the ration card. Select the option and fill in new AP ration card.
- Select your district from the list and also fps shop number.
- This will prompt the system to open the names list and you will get ration card using your name.
How to check the AP Ration Card Status at epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
It is very important to track the status of your AP Ration Card Application. You will have to follow the steps below to perform this action without encountering any problem.
- You will first have to open AP EPDS Website on your browser by using https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds as the official link.
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard to initiate the search process.
- You will then have to scroll down the page in search of ‘Application Search’ service tab.
- Enter your Ration Card Number once you find the box for typing in this information. Alternatively, you can type in your application number instead of the Ration Card Number.
- Click on ‘Search’ button once you enter the above details correctly.
- You will now be able to see the status of your Ration Card Application in the new window that will appear on your screen.
- Submit the number for searching.
- The particulars will show about your ration card.
This a bold step for the AP government and citizens can check their ration card and food prices online. There are two types ration cards developed by the AP government:
- White Ration Card: The card is issued to the citizen who are below the poverty line. They have an income but cannot really sustain them. The government ensures they get the food grains and fuel at affordable rate.
- Pink Ration Card: This card is given to individuals or families who are well of. Most don’t get the food subsidy but use it as an identity card. They are above the poverty line they get the card as its legal document in the country.
How to check AP Ration Card Transaction History at epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Go to AP Ration Card Main website page: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/
- When the page open, scroll the page.
- Then you can see the “Transaction History”.
- You will be asked to give your ration card number.
- Fill in your old ration card or opt for the new card.
- When you submit the history of your ration card will be displayed.
How to Download AP Ration Card epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- First of all open the official website page: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Fill in your old ration number and then select the print option.
- A new page will be displayed it will contain details like district, village, family members information.
- Now you can download AP ration card after take a print out otherwise Go to nearest ration card center to get original copy.
- If you taken print out via online you can go to the MRO office. Then take the MRO Signature on your Downloaded Ration Card.
How to apply for AP Ration Card Offline
There two ways of applying the ration card both online and offline.
- Go to the nearest ration office near you.
- Pick the D1 application form but you can download the form from the website line and fill.
- Carry with you: identity proof documents, address proof documents and photos.
- Fill the particulars required in the form and fill all the mandatory segments. Fill about your family members.
- Now submit the document to the ration centers officers. The officers will give you a receipt wait for 3 weeks and the card will be out.
How to apply for ration card online in Mee-Seva
The new website page has made the work easier. The Mee-seva portal helps in registering new ration cards, deletion of member or addition of any new member.
- Navigate to the official websites portal: https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- When the page opens create an account if you are new member in the portal then Fill in your name in full, Select an easy to remember username, Enter the email address, Gender of the applicant, Permanent or residential address, Aadhaar number and City.
- Now create an account if the details are correct and proceed with the application.
- Login to the site using the password and username. Now fill in your details and family particulars correctly.
- Check all the information submit the application form.
- The system will give a message of success but you will get transaction number to confirm the application. Don’t delete the numbers they help in status checking
How to add name of AP ration card online epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- The ration card caters for the whole family. If a new child is bone they need to be added on the ration card.
- Go to the official AP website page: https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- On the home page and on the menu bar, an additional option will appear.
- Now fill all the required particulars. Fathers name, area, district and village and submit the information.
Losing your AP Ration Card
In certain cases you might lose your AP ration card, remember you can’t get government subsidized food without the card. It’s advisable to report the matter to the FSO offices, apply for a duplicate card and download it. If the process is manual fill the D1 form and enter all the family members. Then after the 3 week duration get your new ration card.
Note ration card is most significant card in the AP state serving both as identity and for food and fuel subsidy card. For more information about the special card visit: https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds