State Bank of India SBI HRMS Staff Login Portal to Generate Employee Salary Pay Slip / Reports Bills, Forgot SBI HRMS Password Reset, Account Balance Statement, Provident Fund, Pension Status, Loan Status, Applying for Leave at https://hrms.onlinesbi.com…..
The state bank of India is the biggest and popularly known bank in India. It has huge number of branches distributed all over country and headquarters are located at the heart on Mumbai, Maharashtra. This bank provides all the banking services both international and local facilities. The staff get their salaries according the place they are located. Those branches in the 32 other countries also get their services equally as the local branches.
Additional the SBI has adopted a new system for it loyal workers and created a new portal. The portal is known as SBI HRMS, it caters for the bank employees. They don’t have to visit their branch managers for enquires or application writing. Employees can get all needs from this portal by login with the following link: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com
Departments of the HRMS
- SBI HRMS SAP portal: This a portal set aside for e-learning. They have special features of digital and practical classrooms. It evaluate every performance of the staff member. Employees in the SBI have big opportunities to learn new stuff from this portal. They can ask any questions about the bank services and their job status.
- SBI HRMS IRJ: here you get the all the activities of the SBI. Salary pay slips and recruitment programs and promotions. Follow this link: hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
- SBI EMS (Enterprise Messaging System)
- SBI coin: This a site for pensioners they can check their status and retirement plans. Have your particulars then open an account. The link is: https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
SBI HRMS portal services list
- SBI salary slips
- SBI pension scheme.
- SBI job related query.
- SBI pension plans.
- SBI holidays.
- SBI mobile services
- SBI online account.
- SBI recruitment / careers.
- SBI leaves.
- SBI staff login.
- Checking provident fund.
- Details of the employees.
- Loan status.
SBI HRMS Portal login
There two types of SBI HRMS online portal login they both work for the SBI employees and they can get their pay slip, leave and pension schemes.
- Admin login: The admin can access the SBI HRMS portal and make the changes which are necessary. They have the upper hand in the SBI HRMS portal and can use it any time. They update the website and add new features to the link. Note other individuals can’t access the website unless they work or are retired workers of the state bank of India. The individuals with admin login and passwords have the power to add a new staff and new features. They can also delete what is not working for the website and address complaints send via the portal.
- SBI HRMS Staff Login: This portal is for all SBI employees, they have the right login and check different services. They can check their pay slips, pension check their PF loan status. However they can’t get the full access like the admin login. They can’t change any feature or add they can’t add a new staff or delete.
How to SBI HRMS Staff Login at hrms.onlinesbi.com
From the above information, we have learned the importance of accessing the SBI HRMS portal. This portal is good for the employees and the organization at large because it makes work easier. Employees do not have to go to the Human resource department to get their information and the human resource department does not have to go to each and every employee. Communications can be easily done using this portal. The following are ways in which an employee can log into the SBI HRMS official website;
- Visit the official website portal and us the link: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com
- The page will open up and display the login button.
- A new page will pop up it will display a security questions. You have to answer all the question the press the “continue” button.
- On the next screen page you need to enter your user ID and password then click login.
- After you login anew page will show up and take you to the SBI HRMS portal.
- You can now get all the data in this page.
- When you are done with the portal remember to log out. Never leave the page open to public and never share your user ID and password.
Ensure that after you are done using the State Bank of India portal you log out to prevent other users from using your personal details. It is also very important to note that the HRMS SBI portal is only developed for their employees who should always use the correct login details to access the website. In case you forget your password, contact the controller or the IT department to get access to the website. It is also highly advisable that you keep your login details secretive.
How to get SBI HRMS username and password
- Go to your smartphone then download the SBI card mobile.
- Click on the ‘first time user’ link.
- Fill in your details as follows: credit card number, CVV number, Date of birth (DOB) and Get OTP.
- The OPT will be send on your mobile phone.
- After this click on the ‘proceed button’.
- Now set your own user id and password. It should be easy to remember and don’t share with anyone.
- Then fill all the details needed and confirm.
- You can access your account on the SBI card mobile app using the username and password.
How to SBI HRMS Portal Login on your mobile phone
- Go the mobile Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Look for my HRMS and install the app.
- It will take few minutes and once it installs open the app.
- Now click on the SBI HRMS and key in your user ID and password
- Now press submit. All the details will show on your screen.
- Note don’t leave the page open you have to log out. Don’t share your user id or password.
How to login SBI HRMS staff pension payment as new user at hrms.onlinesbi.com
- Go the official website portal: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com
- The new page will open, on the top left side you find user registration.
- Here you should enter the user details: Name of the staff pensioner, Provident Fund number (7 digit number), some have 6 number just add zero before the 6 digits, Pension number, date of retirement, valid e-mail address, Your registered mobile number and Repeat the mobile number.
- Now key in the code showed on the box.
- Recheck all the information and submit.
- On your mobile phone / email a one-time pine will be sent.
- Use it to login to your pension account.
- Now set your own password and user ID. This will help access the account whenever you wish.
How to Generate SBI Employee Salary Pay Slip / Reports / Bills at hrms.onlinesbi.com
If you are an employee of State Bank of India, you can easily generate your salary slip for any previous month by simply logging into the site as explained earlier. After logging into the site (https://hrms.onlinesbi.com), you can follow the guide below to generate any salary slip of your choice.
- After navigating to the homepage of SBI HRMS website, you will have to click on the ‘My Salary Slip’ button. This option is available on your account dashboard.
- You will eventually be redirected to a new page from where you should select the month and year for which you want to generate the salary slip.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button once you fill in all the mandatory details. The site will prompt you to click on ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ in order to confirm before the salary slip can be generated.
- You can then take a printout of the salary slip for future reference by simply downloading it to your Desktop or Personal Computer before clicking on the “Print” button.
Remember to log out of your account once you have generated the employee salary slip. This action will ensure that your account is safe and secure from any person who may want to perform illegal activities.
How to Apply for Employee Leave in https://hrms.onlinesbi.com website?
- Log into the SBI official portal at https://hrms.onlinesbi.com by using your username and password.
- When you have logged in, the main menu will appear with different options.
- On the main menu, click on the ‘leave request’ option as it is one of the first icons on that page.
- After clicking on the leave request option, you will be redirected to a new webpage showing a form.
- The form contains spaces that should be filled with relevant details on the type of leave, start date, end date, city, approve and the reason as to why you are requesting for leave days.
- Fill in the form with correct details and confirm to ensure that everything is okay.
- After confirming, click on ‘submit’ button and your form will be sent to the relevant department.
How to Generate / Download SBI Employee Salary Slip and How to apply for Leave in SBI hrms portal?
- How to complaint in SBI HRMS website?
The HRMS portal also provides an options of complains. The workers raise the grievances and they address within the working days. You need to visit the official website https://hrms.onlinesbi.com you need to fill all your details. State the complaints then submit to the website.
- How to Generate SBI Employee Salary Pay Slip by login at hrms.onlinesbi.com?
Just logon into the hrms.onlinesbi.com website. Then enter the SBI HRMS Login ID and password as generated by the SBI officials. After login into the website you can click on 'Generate Pay Slip' option. It will generated successfully just download / take a print out.
- How to apply for a leave in SBI HRMS official website?
Just simple go to the SBI HRMS official website hrms.onlinesbi.com. After that login through username and password. Then click on 'Services' option. After that again click on 'Apply for Leave'. Just give the purpose of leave and 'Submit'.