Ceo Telangana New Voter Card Online Enrollment, Voter Card Correction Fill Form 6, 7, 8, 8A and Check Name Wise Telangana Voters List, Telangana Voter ID Card Application Status at at ceotelangana.nic.in…
The chief electoral officer works and monitors the full matters of the elections. It works under the supervision and the guidance of the Election Commission of India. It conducts the General election and Bye –election of the house of people from Telangana state. This body ensures all eligible citizens of the voting age get the services to prepare them and help in voting system. The CEO has the priority to take both elections for Telangana state Legislative assembly and the Telangana Legislative council.
For one start participating in Telangana state election, you have to fill various forms. This are ranked with different stages. New voters have to fill forms too either manually or online process. This forms have to be carefully filled since there hold different information. The table below will guide you on what to take according to the need. Official Website Name: http://ceotelangana.nic.in
Roles played by the CEO
- Issues photoID cards
- Organizing of the polling station.
- They educate all the voters.
- Educate the officers taking up the election process.
- Implement the mode of conduct, laws governing the process.
|Form 6||The registration of new voter in the electoral register of Telangana state.|
|Form 7||This form for already registered voters who want delete their names from the electoral roll|
|Form 8 A||Changing the address in AC in the EPIC|
|Form 8||Change the details filled wrongly in previous application|
How to apply Form 6 Telangana New Voter Card online application at ceotelangana.nic.in
To participate in any election you have to be a registered voter. You have to either visit the electoral offices or register online. The TS Govt has ease the process by introducing the accessible links http://ceotelangana.nic.in. Follow the following steps to fill and register….
- Visit to the official website http://ceotelangana.nic.in
- Follow to the E-registration >Assembly constituency >form 6 (new applicant) press on this tab.
- A new page will appear showing http://www.nvsp.in/forms/forms6
- There is a choice of two languages Hindi and English.
- You have to fill all the required fields: Name, Surname, Address, Mobile number, E-mail address, Name of your district and Your passport photo.
- Press submit and your application will be received and under verification.
- After some days the form 6 will be approved if you have correct details.
- Visit your nearest mee-seva center and get a copy print of your application.
With all the process you are now eligible to vote you should be 18-21 years of age. This can only be proved by the school leaving certificate orbirth certificate to show your age. In terms of residence you have to produce a passport, driving license, bank account or any legal document.
Ways to fill form 6
- Sending by post the application.
- Filling online.
- Visiting the nearest electoral offices
Downloading form 6 and sending by post
Visit on the home page and you will see the form tab.
- Choose form 6 application.
- Press download the form and fill all the details.
- Stick one colored passport.
- Make your signature then attach a proof of your residence.
- Attach a proof you are 18-21 years.
- Send the application to VREC, or your assembly constituency.
The process of Filling Form 8 Ceo Telangana Voter card correction online
Wondering whether you can make changes on your application? Don’t worry the Telangana government has implemented ways to change and correct the form. Using form 8 you can easily do it
- Visit form 8 from the website http://ceotelangana.nic.in/home.aspx
- Key in the correct information: District name, Birth place and Resident address
- Key in the voters ID details and assembly constituency.
- Your voter id will show click the information you want to change.
- Recheck the information and sign the form then submit.
- Take the document to the ERO and you get a slip as proof before you get your voters ID card.
How to check Ceo Telangana Voters List in ceotelangana.nic.in website
Reasons to search for your name in the list
- If the card is damaged
- If your card is lost or stolen.
- To check if the details are correct.
- To like the Aadhaar number to voter ID.
Steps to follow
Visit the official electoral page: ceotelangana.nic.in
- Fill the details carefully: Select name of your district, Assembly name, House number, Your full names and Identity number.
- After correct filling of the credentials click the search button.
- If you are registered your name will and voter ID will be displayed on the screen.
How to Fill Form 6 Ceo Telangana New Voter ID card Online Enrollment Registration at ceotelangana.nic.in
- Visit the CEO main web portal to take the first steps of registration at http://ceotelangana.nic.in/
- The home page will open and will request you to register your personal information. This will help get the user name and password.
- The website will send you a unique password and user name.
- You should now login in with the password and username sent.
- You will get a page showing E-registration. You are supposed to register here.
- You will get some forms to fill. Get the Form 6 for you are anew voter, Form 8 for changing details entered wrongly and Form 8A to changed address.
- Enter choose form 6 and fill up the details then click submit.
- A registration number will be sent. You have to give the hard copies to proof of your age and residential to your nearest electoral registration officer.
- The booth level officer will visit your home to clarify if the information given is true.
- After this you will be issued with the voters ID and you are eligible to voter.
How to Track Ceo Telangana Voter Card Application Status check online at ceotelangana.nic.in
Everyone can know your Ceo Telangana Voter Card Status Online in the Telangana CEO’s official website. Here we will provide the main instructions on how to check the Telangana Voter ID Card Application Status are as follows…..
- Navigate to the Ceo Telangana Web Portal: http://ceotelangana.nic.in
- Move the cursor on E-Registration > Know Your Status.
- Click on Know your Status tab.
- Choose the right form and select the Application Form either Form 6 or Form 7 or Form 8.
- Type the Application Number in the Empty box.
- Click on the search tab.
- Here request for online voter registration status and the information will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download a copy for yourself.
Remember never enter initials or surnames when searching for status. Key in you complete names to have full information which is accurate. With the help from the CEO website page: http://ceotelangana.nic.in you get all your details and how to go by voting.