Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status for Fresh / Renewal Students at at karepass.cgg.gov.in and Apply Kar Epass Postmatric / Prematric Scholarship Online Registration….
Education being the key to most opportunities in world. The Karnataka government has come up with a scheme which is very considerate. They emphasis on education matters and with this the state is developing and growing fast. This the new scheme introduced by the government to support student who financially weak. The students get examination fee to assist them complete the levels of their education. This project is very new as it was launched this year 2021. The government has sent a website link https://karepass.cgg.gov.in
Students have to fill a Karnataka Epass scholarship online application registration for both freshers / renewal applicants. The site has all the details regarding epass for you can check the status and hostel matters online. The government wants to ensure the levels of education change in the country. Giving chances to poor families will boost the education, proper and quality education helps economy of the state and country grow. The students will invest and do a lot in the state due to proper education.
The government is offering post-matric scholarship for those students undertaking degree courses. The students who fall on the BC, ST and SC can apply for scholarship. The scheme has linked some of the schools and colleges where the applicants can take their studies.
How to check Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status in karepass.cgg.gov.in?
When the process is done one can check their application after some days. It will assist you to learn whether the application went through or not. The status will be seen on the same website link.
- Visit the Karnataka Epass Scholarship web portal: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- The epass page will appear and on the menu look for the different options given.
- On the menu bar see the words ‘Know your Application Number’, ‘Hostel Application Status’ and ‘Application Status’.
- From the above options pick the Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status.
- New page will show and you have to fill the blank page.
- Enter all the details needed at the application status.
- Fill in the application number you received from the application you made. It on the application form.
- The academic of the course you are undertaking.
- Fill in the SSLC hall ticket and the year of pass.
- The type of pass in SSLC.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Submit the details and press on the get status tab.
- A new page will open and show the status.
Who is eligible to apply for the epass scholarship?
Those going for post-matric degree courses like the B.SC, BA, B.COM and BE. This are a bit of examples given. The government also follow different criteria to offer the scholarship as follows:
- The applicant’s parents should be earning less than RS 2, 00,000 per year.
- You must be among the following category BC, ST and SC.
- Those taking post-matric courses.
- Student’s punctuality is also important as you have to attend class for 75% of the given class lessons.
- Only online application is accepted.
- Applicants can apply via the colleges they are attached at before the official opening.
- The student must have their bank accounts linked to the Aadhaar card
How to Fill Karnataka Epass Fresh / Renewal Scholarship at karepass.cgg.gov.in?
The process is very simple but one has to fill the correct details. Any mistake might cause you a chance in getting the scholarship.
- Navigate the Epass Karnataka Homepage: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- The home page will open and epass application form will appear.
- On the menu bar go to the ‘Apply online’
- The application form will show now fill all the required information correctly.
- Now upload the documents which have to go along with the application.
- Now recheck the details and all the documents again and if satisfied submit.
- Take a print out of the application and drop it at your college.
- This is done within a period of 7 days.
How do I know my Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Number at karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Go to the official website: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Place cursor on Student Services. Click on ‘Know your Application Number’
- On the menu bar select the fresh/renewal
- Now choose your academic year
- Fill in your SSLC examination number.
- The year of pass and the type of SSLC pass.
- Fill your date of birth.
- After submitting the following details select get scholarship details.
- The system will give the application number and other important details.
How to renew Karnataka epass scholarship 2021
Students who already have access to the website using their own details. They only need to update the application form. Fill in the mandatory information and also upload all the documents needed to complete the information.
How to apply for Karnataka Epass Fresh Hostel Registration online at karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Open the Kar Epass Scholarship main website: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- When the home page open look for the Hostel registration link which will be indicated at the student zone.
- The page will show some instruction read and understand the click on the apply button.
- Fill the details like:
- The student applying for fresh / renewal.
- There two choices yes and no choose if you are India citizen.
- Give the type of pass for SSLC, Fill in your hall ticket number, Fill in the year of pass, Now fill in your date of birth, Give other SSLC state and submit the details.
Documents required for the above process
Note the documents should be original scanned and uploaded online. The details will then be attached on the form.
- Have the caste certificate from Tahsildar / sub-Tahsildar.
- The transfer forms from the school or college you are attending.
- Aadhaar card you can also have EID.
- SSLC results and course list.
- Provide the first page of the bank passbook.
- Some students may have disabilities however it is not big issue he/she will just bring a letter form particular authorities.
- A recent photo which should be JPG.
- Give your residence certificate. This a letter from the village Panchayat.
The selection process for hostel allocation
After all the applications are done and the process is closed. A selected committee seat under the members of legislative assembly. They look for various details as follows:
- According to the seats / attendance and the scores.
- They give the first chances to students in local district.
- If the students have same score the distance will determine the selection process.
How do I check the Kar Epass Hotel Application status in karepass.cgg.gov.in?
- On the website page: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- On the page indicating student services, go to the application status.
- Choose the hostel application status.
- Fill in your hostel application number.
- Give your date of birth.
- Submit the details and click on get status button.
The instructions students should understand
All students are eligible to read and follow the instruction as they apply through the website portal.
- Fill in your college, Taluk, district university board and course details and any other important information about the course you’re taking.
- Students should be living at a distance of 5 km from the school.
- It is mandatory for all the students to apply for SSLC post-class.
- Fill in the caste certificate number and also the income certificate number.
- Students should fill one of the two, income or caste number. This will only happen if they are in one letter.
- Those student with a bit of disability or any disability have to indicate on the application form by ticking yes.
- The scheme doesn’t give more than two family members.
- You need to submit your Aadhaar number fill it on the application form. Those who don’t have can use the EID number.
- Also give the bank account and the IFSC code.
- Fill in your mobile number, normal address and address for the letter.
- Provide a valid email address.
The above details should be provided on fill the application form. In case one misses the application will not be accepted. Fill and recheck the details carefully before submitting. Remember this a very big initiative by the government. With the hope of improving the education sector and the state development and growth.