Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Status / PMAY Status of Online Application and PMAY EMI Calculator for Checking Interest Rate at https://pmaymis.gov.in/….
The Indian Government in its quest to provide affordable housing to all citizens has introduced the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme. This Scheme is specifically designed to cater for the needs of all Indian citizens whether in the economically weaker section (EWS), Middle-Income Groups (MIG) or Low- Income Groups (LIG). With this scheme, the government will be able to take care of the housing needs for poor people as it basically covers a higher proportion of the poor.
The plan had a name housing for all and as targeting 20 million people. The Prime Minister Narenda Modi gave the project a kick off and since then the plan is working well for the citizens. The government will use eco-friendly material to build and will ensure to host the neediest families. Additionally there is interest subsidy given by the credit linked subsidy scheme which is also under the PMAY scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status or PMAY Application Status in pmaymis.gov.in
If you have applied for the PMAY Scheme, then you can easily track your application status online by using the step by step guide given below.
- On the search bar of your browser whether Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, type the PMAY official website as the official link for opening PMAY Scheme website. Hit the enter button once this link has been typed in correctly.
- Once in the website, click on “Ok” to remove the disclaimer dialogue box that appears on your screen.
- Place your mouse cursor on the “Citizen Assessment” menu and click on “: Track your Assessment status” option that is displayed in the drop down box.
- You will be redirected to a new web page on your browser showing two options to choose from i.e. By Name, Father’s Name and ID Type or By Assessment ID. You will have to choose the relevant option if you are to continue with the process.
- When using “By Name, Father’s Name and ID Type” option you will have to enter details such as State, District, City, ID type, father’s name and your registered mobile number.
- Members who are using “By Assessment ID” option will only have to enter their ID and registered mobile number.
- You will now be able to check the status of your PMAS application.
What are the features of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- All the applicants will get a 6.5 % interest rate for all the housing loan for the 15 years duration.
- The age and people with disabilities will have the priority of living on the ground floors.
- The government is planning to use the best material which are environment friendly.
- The scheme focus on the urban areas and takes up 4041 towns.
- The government will go for the 500 class 1 towns and settle the low citizens.
- The subsidy is going for all the statutory towns first.
- The government has plan to build in two components.
Information Provided in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Website
The Government of India has incorporated modern technology in their current undertaking with the aim of providing faster services to all citizens regardless of their social status. It is for this reason that they introduced the PMAY website to ease the steps involved when looking for housing services. This website is operational 24 hours a week meaning you do not have to worry about getting any housing services that you may need. Furthermore, you will save on time and transport costs that would otherwise be incurred if you were to avail yourself physical in PMAY offices.
By visiting this website, you will lay your hands on quite a number of services. Some of the services that are provided in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website are explained below:
- Applying for PMAY Scheme
People can apply for PMAY scheme without having to move out of their current location since this service is readily available online. Once you have made your application, you can print the form and keep it for future reference.
- Check your PMAY Application Status
After making an application, you can easily track its status through the PMAY website. If the application is successful then you can get the information from your desktop computer or Personal Computer.
You may sometimes encounter difficulties when it comes to accessing the services that this website has to offer. In this situation, you can simply make a call to the PMAY officers by using the helpline that is available in this site.
- Search Beneficiary
This service makes it easy for anyone to search for a beneficiary using their name.
Other details that can be traced from the PMAY Scheme website include:
- Mission statement
- NPV Subsidy Calculator
- Citizen Assessment
- User manual
- PPP Policy
Eligible group to benefit from the scheme
The government has given six groups where one has to qualify to benefit from the scheme.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): This group has people with less than RS 3 and one need to give proof documents from the government.
- Light income group (LIG): The category hosts people who earn RS 3-6 lakh. They have to show proof from the government officers in order to be ranked on this section.
- Medium income group (MIG1): The family must be earning RS 12 and are eligible to get a loan of RS 9.
- Medium Income Group (MIG 2): The household should earn RS 12-18 they can earn a loan of RS 12.
- Minorities: This is rank for the minority groups like SC/ST/OBC. They have to be provide caste certificate and income certificate.
- Women: The women applying and belong to the said sections above will have a share in the PMAY scheme. The government gives them priority as they are among the less or minority people.
With such classification the government can track down the vulnerable people and those who deserve to get the housing assistance. However being in the list doesn’t fully give you guarantee of a house. You need to provide the right and approved documents.
PMAY credit linked subsidy
The ministry which works to stir the scheme by the name ministry of housing and urban poverty. Has linked with some banks here in the Indian country. The give loans for building under the PMAY which have low rates and convenient time to pay back. The advantageous part it the applicant will pay only half of the loan as the government covers the rest.
Let take the HDFC bank which is a popular bank in the Indian country. Has gone ahead and partnered with the government and has been issuing the loans to the applicants. The scheme has few stated rules as follows:
- The loan applicant must not have a home or house in the state or in the country at large.
- For couples the bank and the government allows them to have a joint ownership. However they will only receive one subsidy and other benefits which come with the home ownership.
- The applicants must not have any there government related scheme.
- This scheme will benefit many in the years to come and be formulated by other developing countries
How to apply for PMAY scheme online at www.pmaymis.gov.in
Applying for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme is very simple and will not take most of your time as long as you are connected to a fast internet connection. This action can be completed at any time of the day from the comfort of your house or office by using your Personal Computer or Desktop computer. There are two categories that can be used for applying PMAY Scheme. They include:
- Slum Dwellers
- Under 3 Components
This option has been specifically set aside for people who are living in the slums. Most of these people reside in poorly built houses and will encounter difficulties when it comes to getting clean water or sanitation facilities.
Under 3 Components
This option can be used by the economically weaker sections including EWS, Middle-Income Groups (MIG) and Low- Income Groups (LIG).
You will have to follow the simple step by step explanation given below if you are to apply for PMAY Scheme online without having any problems whatsoever.
- On the search bar of your browser, type in pmaymis as the official link for opening PMAY Scheme website. Press the enter button once this link has been typed in correctly.
- Once in the website, you will be able to see the Disclaimer details instructions displayed on your screen Go through them and click “Ok” once you are through.
- With the disclaimer dialog box removed, you can now see all the services that are available in this website.
- Place your mouse cursor on the “Citizen Assessment” option before clicking on “For Slum Dwellers” button if you are in this category. If you are not in this category then click on “Benefit under Other 3 Component” option.
- A new web page will be opened on your browser. Here you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and name before finally clicking on the “Check” button.
- If you Aadhaar number has been entered correctly you will be redirected to a new page on the website.
- Fill in all the details which are displayed in this form and click on the “Save” button
- Correctly key in the captcha displayed before finally clicking on the “Save” button.
- You can then print the application form once everything has been done correctly.
How to I make changes after applying Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Go to the Main website page of the PMAY: https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- When the home page opens fill in your application number.
- Followed by the Aadhaar details.
- Now an edit button will show.
- Click on the button and you can make the changes needed.
Note you have to enter the details correctly not to cause you from benefiting from the scheme. Don’t submit details you are unsure off and or incorrect data.
How to get the interest rate for subsidy under the PMAY scheme
- Go through the list of lending institutions and request for a loan.
- The institution will verify application form if you qualify the papers will be sent to the central nodal agency.
- An approval has to be made for the Nodal agency to release the subsidy amount to the lending institution.
- Now the financial institution will deposit the cash but it will be less the loan amount.
- Here you will continue paying with the balance of the loan amount.
PMAY EMI calculator (How to Calculate PMAY EMI Interest) at pmaymis.gov.in
The government issues the housing loans at a low interest rates compared to the normal loans.
- Visit the PMAY Web Portal URL: https://pmaymis.gov.in/EMI_Calculator.aspx
- On the home page now fill in the:
- Total loan amount in rupees.
- The interest rate.
- The period the loan will take to be repaid. This has to be in month.
- Now select the calculate option.
- The system will give the total amount in installments and the rupees to be paid.
- You can download a copy for future reference.
What are the functions of the technology submission?
- They aim to give the best service to the low earning and homeless citizens.
- Using the eco-friendly materials for building.
- Planning and developing the urban areas to help even in economic growth.
- Good designs and planned buildings which are permanent to be used even by the generations to come.
The scheme as said is reaching the homeless and the low income citizens. This will help the country at large. The scheme will take few years to be complete but once done the cities and urban centers will be nice and free. The project is an answered prayer for many citizens and thanks to the concern parties all homeless urban citizens will have a home to call theirs.