Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Status / PMAY Status of Online Application and PMAY EMI Calculator for Checking Interest Rate at https://pmaymis.gov.in/….
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme that targets to help build affordable houses for the urban but poor residents. The initiative was established in the year 2015 and aims to done by the year 2022. Most citizens in the India country live in poverty and cannot afford proper houses. The number of homeless Indian is great thus forcing the government to come up with a plan of housing the people at a cheap price. PMAY official web portal is https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
The plan had a name housing for all and as targeting 20 million people. The Prime Minister Narenda Modi gave the project a kick off and since then the plan is working well for the citizens. The government will use eco-friendly material to build and will ensure to host the neediest families. Additionally there is interest subsidy given by the credit linked subsidy scheme which is also under the PMAY scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status or PMAY Application Status in pmaymis.gov.in/
It is too easy process to track the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Status / PMAY Application Status in the PMAY web portal. Here we will give simplest way to know the PMAY Status are as follows……
- First of all Login into the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Website Home Page URL: https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Then move the cursor or mouse pointer on Citizen Assessment.
- It will shows Sub Menu List like For Slum Dwellers, Edit Assessment Form, Print Assessment Form and Track your Assessment Status.
- Candidate must click on Track your Assessment Status. It is redirected to this web page URL: https://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx
- Then Choose either By Name, Father’s Name & ID Type or By Assessment ID wise.
- If you can choose By Assessment ID. You can enter the Assessment ID and Mobile Number. Click on Submit. The details will shown on monitor.
- If you can choose By Name, Father’s Name & ID Type. Then You can enter your name, father number, choose id type either Aadhaar or other id, mobile number, choose state name, district name and town / city name. Click to Submit.
What are the features of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- All the applicants will get a 6.5 % interest rate for all the housing loan for the 15 years duration.
- The age and people with disabilities will have the priority of living on the ground floors.
- The government is planning to use the best material which are environment friendly.
- The scheme focus on the urban areas and takes up 4041 towns.
- The government will go for the 500 class 1 towns and settle the low citizens.
- The subsidy is going for all the statutory towns first.
- The government has plan to build in two components.
Purpose of the PMAY scheme
- Give a home to the poorest families in the urban areas.
- Give financial support to the poor families who cannot afford to build a home for themselves.
- Eradicate street families and homeless people.
- Try and bring a bond of both the public and private sector.
- Give affordable homes to the citizens in the urban before 2022.
- Bring equality like for the women and minorities.
- Give priority to women as beneficiaries.
Eligible group to benefit from the scheme
The government has given six groups where one has to qualify to benefit from the scheme.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): This group has people with less than RS 3 and one need to give proof documents from the government.
- Light income group (LIG): The category hosts people who earn RS 3-6 lakh. They have to show proof from the government officers in order to be ranked on this section.
- Medium income group (MIG1): The family must be earning RS 12 and are eligible to get a loan of RS 9.
- Medium Income Group (MIG 2): The household should earn RS 12-18 they can earn a loan of RS 12.
- Minorities: This is rank for the minority groups like SC/ST/OBC. They have to be provide caste certificate and income certificate.
- Women: The women applying and belong to the said sections above will have a share in the PMAY scheme. The government gives them priority as they are among the less or minority people.
With such classification the government can track down the vulnerable people and those who deserve to get the housing assistance. However being in the list doesn’t fully give you guarantee of a house. You need to provide the right and approved documents.
PMAY credit linked subsidy
The ministry which works to stir the scheme by the name ministry of housing and urban poverty. Has linked with some banks here in the Indian country. The give loans for building under the PMAY which have low rates and convenient time to pay back. The advantageous part it the applicant will pay only half of the loan as the government covers the rest.
Let take the HDFC bank which is a popular bank in the Indian country. Has gone ahead and partnered with the government and has been issuing the loans to the applicants. The scheme has few stated rules as follows:
- The loan applicant must not have a home or house in the state or in the country at large.
- For couples the bank and the government allows them to have a joint ownership. However they will only receive one subsidy and other benefits which come with the home ownership.
- The applicants must not have any there government related scheme.
- This scheme will benefit many in the years to come and be formulated by other developing countries
How to apply for PMAY scheme online at www.pmaymis.gov.in
- Navigate to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana main website page: https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- The PMAY home page will open and on the menu bar select “citizen assessment”
- After this a section where you have to fill the Aadhaar number will show.
- The system will direct you to the application page.
- Here you have to fill in your personal details: current income, residential address and bank details.
- Enter the information carefully on the application form and on the end click on the information written. “I am aware of” after this save the information.
- The PMAY system will approve the information forwarded and bring forth an application number.
- You have to have the number for future and tracking the status of the application
- Now download the application.
- Submit the form at the CSC offices or bank which are linked to the scheme.
- You have to carry the required documents on the submission day.
Note before filling the application form, check if you are among the eligible group. Submit the BPL certificate in order to get the application form approval. The bank or the PMAY offices here you get details if you are qualified to receive a loan or benefit from the scheme. The government has made it easier by posting the list on the official website. Here you will see the updated version of who eligible to receive the housing benefits.
How to I make changes after applying Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in www.pmaymis.gov.in
- Go to the Main website page of the PMAY: https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- When the home page opens fill in your application number.
- Followed by the Aadhaar details.
- Now an edit button will show.
- Click on the button and you can make the changes needed.
Note you have to enter the details correctly not to cause you from benefiting from the scheme. Don’t submit details you are unsure off and or incorrect data.
How to get the interest rate for subsidy under the PMAY scheme
- Go through the list of lending institutions and request for a loan.
- The institution will verify application form if you qualify the papers will be sent to the central nodal agency.
- An approval has to be made for the Nodal agency to release the subsidy amount to the lending institution.
- Now the financial institution will deposit the cash but it will be less the loan amount.
- Here you will continue paying with the balance of the loan amount.
PMAY EMI calculator (How to Calculate PMAY EMI Interest) at pmaymis.gov.in
The government issues the housing loans at a low interest rates compared to the normal loans.
- Visit the PMAY Web Portal URL: https://pmaymis.gov.in/EMI_Calculator.aspx
- On the home page now fill in the:
- Total loan amount in rupees.
- The interest rate.
- The period the loan will take to be repaid. This has to be in month.
- Now select the calculate option.
- The system will give the total amount in installments and the rupees to be paid.
- You can download a copy for future reference.
What are the functions of the technology submission?
- They aim to give the best service to the low earning and homeless citizens.
- Using the eco-friendly materials for building.
- Planning and developing the urban areas to help even in economic growth.
- Good designs and planned buildings which are permanent to be used even by the generations to come.
The scheme as said is reaching the homeless and the low income citizens. This will help the country at large. The scheme will take few years to be complete but once done the cities and urban centers will be nice and free. The project is an answered prayer for many citizens and thanks to the concern parties all homeless urban citizens will have a home to call theirs.