Karnataka Epass Fresh Scholarship online application Filling Procedure and apply online at karepass.cgg.gov.in website….
Every student has the desire to complete their studies without facing any problem whatsoever. However, many students do not have the necessary finance needed to reach the top most education level. Kar Epass allows students the chance of fulfilling their dreams by offering scholarships to those who cannot meet the necessary financial requirements. This scholarship is meant to see you through your Degree or any other course that you may wish to venture in the state of Karnataka has also not been left behind when it comes to offering financial aid to students who want to pursue higher education.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Epass Fresh Scholarship
Before you are given the chance to apply for this scholarship, you will have to meet the set requirements. Below are some of the requirements needed for one to get this scholarship.
- Students Aadhaar Card must be linked with Bank Account Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- Students must be attending classes on a regular basis i.e. attended more than 75% of the classes.
- Students must be in a Schedule Tribe or Scheduled Paste before finally applying for this scholarship.
- The parents of a student who wish to apply for this scholarship must not be earning more than RS 2,000,000 in a year.
Apply Karnataka Epass Fresh Scholarship at karepass.cgg.gov.in
Below is a step by step explanation on how to apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship from the Karnataka’s Welfare Society portal.
- On your browser, type in https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ as the official link for accessing Karnataka Welfare Society portal.
- From the home page of this portal, click on ‘Apply Online’ link to initiate the application process.
- In the new page that appears, you will be required to correctly fill in all the details needed for this application to be approved. Remember that all these details must be filled as per your SSL Certificate.
- Carefully upload all the scanned copies of documents needed to apply for Karnataka Epass Fresh Scholarship. Click on ‘Submit’ once all the documents have been uploaded.
- You will then be required to take a printout of the application form and physically avail it to your college within 7 days.
How to Apply Karnataka Epass Fresh Scholarship Hostel Registration in karepass.cgg.gov.in
For your application to be approved, you must first submit a copy of the application form together with all the documents that were uploaded when applying for Karnataka Epass Scholarship. These documents should be submitted to the Taluk Backward Classes Officers.
You will have to follow the steps below if you wish to apply for Karnataka Epass Fresh Scholarship Hostel Registration
- On your browser whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, type in https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ as the official link of Karnataka Welfare Society portal.
- Once in the homepage, you will have to scroll down the options and click on ‘Hostel Registration’ link that is situated below ‘Student Zone’.
- In the new page that appears, you will be required to go through all the instructions before you can finally click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Correctly fill in all the details needed to complete this online registration. You will be required to enter your SSLC registration number, Date of Birth, SSLC pass type, Nationality and SSLC pass year.
- Click on the submit button once all the details have been entered.
How to Check Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status in https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
You will first have to generate your Application number before you can check your Karnataka Epass Scholarship application status online. This number is obtained from the Karnataka Welfare Society website. Below is a guide on how to get your Application number.
- On your browser, type in https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Select ‘Fresh / Renewal’ option from the homepage of this portal
- Choose the current Academic year
- Enter your SSLC Examination number
- Select the pass type of your SSLC
- Correctly enter your date of birth
- Finally, click on ‘Get Scholarship Details’ option to retrieve your application number
With the application number in place, you can check your Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status by following the guide below:
- Enter https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ as the official link for accessing Karnataka Welfare Society website.
- Once in the portal, click on ‘Scholarship Status Checker’ link to initiate the process.
- Enter you application number in the new page that appears.
- Select the academic year.
- Select the pass type of your SSLC
- Enter SSLC Pass year
- Enter your SSLC registration number.
- Carefully enter your date of birth starting with the day, month then year.
- Finally, click on the ‘Get Status’ option to check Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status.