Apply for Karnataka New Ration Card online, Also Apply for Karnataka Duplicate Ration Card at https://ahara.kar.nic.in and Search your Karnataka Ration Card Application Status….
Applying for your Karnataka Ration card is easy since you only have to rely on Food Supplies Karnataka official website (https://ahara.kar.nic.in/) Here you can download the application form before filling every detail correctly. However, there are some application documents that you must produce when applying for Karnataka Ration Card.
With these documents, you can apply for your Karnataka Ration Card at any time of the day that you term appropriate. This is because the site operates 24 hours a day.
How to Apply for Karnataka New Ration Card at ahara.kar.nic.in
Applying for your Karnataka Ration card has now been made easier thanks to Food, Civil Supplies & Consumers Affairs Department Website. Follow the steps below to register for Karnataka Ration Card online.
- Visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumers Affairs Department Website using https://ahara.kar.nic.in as the official link. You can decide to use either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Press the “Enter” button on your keyboard to access this web page.
- You will then have to click on “e-Services” option that can be clearly seen on the homepage of this site.
- Select ‘E-ration Card’ service after which you should click on ‘New Ration Card’ option to apply for new ration card.
- Next, select the type of ration card that you want i.e. New Ration Card Request, Edit Saved Request or Application Withdrawal Request.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number for verification purposes.
- You will receive a One Time Verification Pin (OTP) in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, after which you can have a look at the Aadhaar details.
- Complete the fingerprint verification step before clicking on “Add” button to generate the application number.
- If you are using an Aadhaar Card that contains existing family members then you will have to delete the duplicate card before applying for a new ration card.
- Click on ‘Add Member’ option to update the relationships of all members in your family.
- Click on ‘Next Stage’ to enter your contact details.
- Finally, click on ‘Save’ to complete the application process. It will take close to 15 days before you can lay your hands on the ration card. You will however have to pay Rs.100 per copy of your Karnataka Ration Card.
The ration card will be sent to your address.
How to Search Karnataka Ration Card Application Status Check Online in ahara.kar.nic.in
Every Karnataka Ration Card applying citizen must know your Karnataka Ration Card Status online here we will provide the steps are as follows….
- Enter https://ahara.kar.nic.in/ on the search bar of your browser as the link for accessing Food, Civil Supplies & Consumers Affairs Department Website.
- You will then have to place your mouse cursor on ‘e-Services’ option. This action will generate a drop down box containing details like E-ration Card, E-status, Statistics, Tender just to name but a few.
- Click on ‘E-status’ option after which you can see Status of new ration cards and amendment request services. Click on the ‘Status of new ration cards‘ service.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, select your respective area.
- You will then have to type in the receipt number / acknowledgment number together with the date and registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button once you fill in all the mandatory details. You will now be able to see your Ration Card application status on a new web page.
The cards has an attached fee of Rs.5/- and you will get the Ahara Ration Card. The fee is reasonable to any Indian citizen. Individuals who are below the poverty line get a ration card for only RS 10 compared to the above poverty line RS 45. Some prefer the new digital ration card which are a bit high.
How to apply using an SMS
- The user or applicant will SMS their name to the following number 9212357123 from the registered number.
- In few minutes time a token number and security code are going to be sent on your mobile number.
- With this get someone with a ration card, they will act as the introducer to the ration card system.
- Scan fingerprints and photographs.
- Now both the introducer and you as the applicant open the online ration card application.
- Key in all the details of your family members.
- The scanned photographs and fingerprints and all other details are to be uploaded here.
- Show the photo proof and recent electricity bill you’re ID and address proof. Use the original documents to scan and upload.
- The introducer duty is to carry his/her original ration card, electricity bill while taking you to the bio-metric center.
- From the official website download the declaration read it carefully then sign the document.
- Now scan the declaration the scan it online.
- The bio-metric center will give a printed acknowledgement. This document is used for checking your status.
- All this can be accessed from the official website; https://ahara.kar.nic.in
How to transfer ration card from one State to Another?
Visit the nearest food office you will get to fill an application form then submit it back to the offices. Give real proof of the address and the required fee from here the process will begin.
Rent agreement or any other document proving the physical address of the applicant.
How to get a duplicate Ahara Karnataka ration card at ahara.kar.nic.in?
- How to get Karnataka duplicate ration card at ahara.kar.nic.in
The user need to report the loss of the first ration card. Get an affidavit and the legal information on the ration card. The officers in charge will look in to the matter and verify the information. A fee will apply on the duplicated ration card. Rs.15/- for the BPL an Rs.25/- for APL cards and special price for the digital ration card of Rs.45/-.
- How to add or delete a member of the family from the ration card at ahara.kar.nic.in
The user need to pick and fill a form D1-A then submit it to the high ranks of district food and supplies controller or the assistant foods and supplies. Now carry with you the recent photographs of you family members and the application form. Now you will give your ration card and the following documents: Birth certificate in cases of adding, Death certificate in case of deleting and Surrender certificate. You will get a slip of acknowledgement. The slip has dates and time of when to call the officer concern about the ration card and when to get the card. The card should be out with 7 working days. The officers are to confirm about the completion of the card.