How to Generate Madhya Pradesh Government MP Teachers Employee Annual Pay Slip or Salary Slip at educationportal.mp.gov.in website…..
MP educational portal is a government initiative which was introduced to cater for all teacher’s needs. It works under the Madhya Pradesh education department. Government school teachers have the obligation to check their details and salary slips on this website http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/.
The portal has information of the teacher transfer list and some of the student information. It is popular and has also won awards like the Manthan award in the year 2009. They are ranked as the best e-category and CSI Nihilent e-governance.
With the official link being http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/ all employees in the education department can access the site. You will need login credentials which one acquires on your first login to the website. The National informatics center plays big part in the formation and launch of the website. This eases the task of visit the education offices for salary slip and education matters. The teachers will only require internet.MP education portal has scholarship programs for the SC/ST and BC who also have the right to access the site.
The list is endless this one of the best website which contains a variety of services. It shouldn’t be a worry to teachers and the Madhya Pradesh state students. The teacher will use their unique ID and open any section of the portal. It more convenient and time saving, help reduce the paperwork and also cases of corruption and document misplacement.
How can view Madhya Pradesh Teachers Annual Pay Slip download or print at educationportal.mp.gov.in?
Printing and downloading is one of advantages which comes with the website. The teachers can keep their own pay slips according to the month and year. This comes in handy as they don’t have to visit the education department or heads for such simple issues. The education department has different groups like the Samvida Shikshak, group I II III. This are the main groups in the education department and recognized by the state government thus can use the website portal. Here you will get the procedure of how to view your pay slip for the site.
Any teacher who has the intention of checking their salary pay slip online can follow the simple steps given below:
- You will first have to open the Madhya Pradesh Education portal. To make this a success, type in http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in/ on your browser. This is the link for opening Madhya Pradesh Education Website.
- Once in the portal, scroll down the homepage until you can see ‘Services’ section. Here, you will have to click on ‘Pay Slip” link. This action will redirect you to the login page of Madhya Pradesh Education Portal.
- Correctly fill in your username and password in the space set aside for these details. To unlock this page, you will have to slide the button below login credentials to your right.
- Click on the “Login” button after filling in your logins. By clicking this button, you will successfully log into your profile.
- On your profile homepage, click on “Download Salary Pay Slip” option. Select the place where you want to save this file before finally clicking on save button.
- You will have to select “Print” if you wish to print the Salary Pay Slip for future reference.
- Log out of your profile as soon as you are done with the above steps. This is because they may lock your account temporarily if you fail to log out.
How do I reset the education portal password in educationportal.mp.gov.in?
The above procedure requires one to have a password. It has the possibility of one forgetting or net really having the password. It should be much of a bother as we have the best process to achieve a new password.
- Navigate to the web portal: http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/defaultold.aspx
- Check on the home page menu for the word reset the password.
- Directly click the button and a new page will appear.
- Enter the unique code which is mandatory for all the teachers.
- The website will direct you after the code.
- Now in case you don’t have the code. Select the official link and a new page will open.
- The system will bring forth a form for you to fill. This will help get the code just fill the following details like District, Designation type, Your first name and Last name.
- On the same page check out for the Khojen / submit button.
- The system will generate your unique id.
Services found in the MP website portal
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has now made it easy for teachers to access services that they have to offer. These services are available online 24 hours a week unless the site is under maintenance. All you need to have is an internet connection and Desktop or Personal Computer. With this in place, you can access any service that Madhya Pradesh State Government has to offer. Below is an explanation of services that you can get when visiting Madhya Pradesh Education Website.
- Salary slip for the teachers.
- Attendance leave management system.
- Enrollment of students for the scholarship.
- Civil works monitoring system
- The human resource management system.
- General enrollments.
- E-service book
- Children who have left school.
- The children with special needs
- The new pension scheme
- Upcoming and new scheme.
- Grievance management system.
- Inspire awards
- Free text book distribution
- Teachers portal school portal
Teacher Salary Pay Slip
During the end of every month, teachers are paid for their services by the state government. At the same time, they are given a salary pay slip that shows what they earn. Teachers can have a look at their monthly salary pay slips online from the comfort of their office or home. All one has to do is open the website and click on “Pay Slip” option from the services menu. You will have to log into your account if you are to use this service without any problem.
For more information just visit the official MP educational portal: http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in