Telangana EC Status Online and Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Search (TS EC Search) at Telangana Registration and Stamps Department site http://registration.telangana.gov.in/….
What is Encumbrance certificate? This a legal document which is required in buying property. It stands in for the title deed of the property or a document showing full details of a property. Most individuals in the Telangana state wish to own property. However you need to have an EC to get the property. The document is used as security for a loan and other legal activities.
Now the Telangana government has introduced a new website to check the encumbrance certificate online. http://registration.telangana.gov.in is an ancient website portal started in the year 1864 and has be servicing the citizens of Telangana ever since. The citizens can check EC, deed information and stamp duties plus other services in the website.
How to check Telangana EC search or Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Search at registration.telangana.gov.in
- Navigate to the official website page: http://registration.telangana.gov.in
- When the page opens enter the option of encumbrance search.
- Now submit.
- The new page which appears select the document number and the registration year.
- Key in “Registered at the SRO”
- Now submit the results.
Documents to bring for online submission
- The owner should bring the original copy of the sale deed which has the signature of the buyer and seller.
- A receipt to show you have paid for the stamp duty and transfer charges.
- Have the photos form of either the buyer seller or the witness.
- You have to come with two witness to confirm the people on the photo or the parties (buyer and seller)
- Have address proofs: Voter ID, Ration card, Driving license, Aadhaar card, PAN card, Your legal passport, Telephone and electricity bill etc.
- Now provide the photo of the property which should be the front part and 8/6 inches.
- GPA/SPA they can be either original or in their copy form.
- Give the Pattadaar and also the title did which has to be original and have copies of them too.
How to check the registered document information at registration.telangana.gov.in
- Go to the Homepage of the website: http://registration.telangana.gov.in
- Select the registered document option on the menu bar.
- Give the registration information of the registered number.
- Choose your district.
- Also pick your sub-registration office.
- Now enter the document number.
- Lastly fill the year of registration.
Importance of the EC (Encumbrance Certificate)
- Holders of the Encumbrance certificate get to know the transaction of the property in the past times.
- You can use the EC to apply for a loan at the bank.
- Know the liabilities attached to the property.
- It legal document which shows ownership of property.
Services available on the website
The main website is http://registration.telangana.gov.in it has various services as follows:
- You get details on property registration.
- Buying of the property and measures to take before buying.
- How to prepare the documents need in either purchasing or selling the property.
- Rules and requirements in registering marriage.
- Has e-services like certifying copies of registration.
- Producing e-challan, encumbrance search.
- Registration fee and calculation
- Telangana EC and land records are found on the same portal.
You can search the Telangana EC through the following documents
- The document number
- The year the document was published.
- The house number it can be old house number and the location either the city or village.
- Note if using house number follow this procedure: ward, block and Door number or House Number
- Survey number which is determined by the plot number.
- You have to give the district name and the SRO office for every category.
How to check Telangana encumbrance certificate Status or Telangana EC Status at registration.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the Telangana Registration and Stamps Department website
- Select encumbrance certificate which is on the right side of the menu.
- Select the submit tab.
- Then a new page will appear look for the encumbrance and fill all the details needed. Example the document number, year of the document.
- Submit the details after rechecking them for correction.
- Now select the encumbrance certificate need then submit the information.
- The details will be shown at a copy for future reference.
- This website page has vast information and also deals with stamp duty, how to calculate and payments of the stamp duty.
What is stamp duty in the http://registration.telangana.gov.in website page?
This the fee taken when there is purchase of property from one individual to another. The stamp duty is only collected by the government and is overlooked by the Indian stamp act. This is from the year 1899 however the duty is different according to the state an individual lives in.
In Telangana the stamp duty rates are calculated according to the market value of the property or assets at the time of selling. The duty is paid to ensure proper documentation and transfer of property. The payments are done at the time of transferring ownership.
If the owner loses the transfer papers they can use the website to get the duplicate form or get them from the SRO.
What are the type of transfers which need to be paid for?
- When transferring deed.
- Lease document
- Gift deed.
- Sale of property
- Power of attorney
How to pay for stamp duty at http://registration.telangana.gov.in/
The Telangana state has set three ways to pay the stamp duty. This are the legalized ways:
- Non-judicial stamps papers: This the oldest way and most tedious way of paying stamp duty. You have to move around looking for people selling the stamp papers. Note you might not get one since it’s an old system of payment. Now assuming you get on type the details on the papers according to the stamp duty if high you need more stamp papers.
- Franking: You need a franking agent who has the authority to stamp on your documents. This indicates you have paid for the stamp duty. The banks is the best option of franking agent, check whether they are authorized. Now pay for the stamp duty then the franking machine will produce a franking special stamp. The franking stamp varies from one state to other.The agents also have their minimum amount for this service. It is calculated on the property you have bought 1-10% however the price will change according to the time you do the purchase.
- E-stamping: This the most advanced way of payment. It is the online payment mode. It was officially launched by the government to curb cases of corruption and counterfeit stamp papers. The stock holding corporation of India has the full authority of e-stamping. It the central recording keeping agency which is given the full mandate in the whole country.
The e-stamping method is the most significant and reliable way of payment. You can use the credit or debit card a cheque or demand draft for the payments. Net banking is also a way to pay for the stamp duty. Please note this method is the best but no duplicate will be produced after payment.