Telangana EC Status Online at registration.telangana.gov.in and Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Search (TS EC Search) at Telangana Registration and Stamps Department….
What is Encumbrance certificate? This a legal document which is required in buying property. It stands in for the title deed of the property or a document showing full details of a property. Most individuals in the Telangana state wish to own property. However you need to have an EC to get the property. The document is used as security for a loan and other legal activities.
The Registration and Stamps Department is one of the oldest departments whose main objective is to give a limelight on all registered documents. This action makes it possible for citizens to verify records while at the same time inquiring any immovable title. Apart from publicity, this department also plays an important role when it comes to keeping old records safe. These records can then be made available in a court of law whenever you need them as reference sources.
The Registration and Stamps Government of Telangana is now making use of the internet to improve their service. This department has a website that operates 24 hours a day hence making it easy for citizens to access the services. Below are some of the services that you can get in Registration and Stamps Government of Telangana Website.
Telangana EC search or Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Search at registration.telangana.gov.in
Resident of Telangana can now search for Encumbrance Certificates (EC) online. To perform this action, you will have to follow the simple explanation given below:
- You will first have to use http://registration.telangana.gov.in/ as the official link for accessing Registration and Stamps Department Government of Telangana Website.
- Click on ‘Encumbrance Search’ link from the Online Services menu in the homepage of this website.
- You will be redirected to a new page from where you can see the Encumbrance statement. Click on ‘Submit’ after going through the statement.
- Next, select the type of option that you wish to use i.e. Document number or Form Entry. You can select ‘Document Number’ before filling the number and year of registration.
- Enter the first few letters of your SRO name or code in the space set aside for this detail. Click on ‘Submit’ after filling every detail correctly.
- Click on ‘Next’ in the drop down box that will appear.
- You will then have to fill in your name before clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, select the ‘Document ID’ by clicking on the checkbox. Click on ‘Submit’ to get your statement of Encumbrance property. You can print the statement by clicking on ‘Print’ button.
Importance of the EC (Encumbrance Certificate)
- Holders of the Encumbrance certificate get to know the transaction of the property in the past times.
- You can use the EC to apply for a loan at the bank.
- Know the liabilities attached to the property.
- It legal document which shows ownership of property.
Services available on the website
The main website is http://registration.telangana.gov.in it has various services as follows:
- You get details on property registration.
- Buying of the property and measures to take before buying.
- How to prepare the documents need in either purchasing or selling the property.
- Rules and requirements in registering marriage.
- Has e-services like certifying copies of registration.
- Producing e-challan, encumbrance search.
- Registration fee and calculation
- Telangana EC and land records are found on the same portal.
How to check Telangana encumbrance certificate Status or Telangana EC Status at registration.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the Telangana Registration and Stamps Department website
- Select encumbrance certificate which is on the right side of the menu.
- Select the submit tab.
- Then a new page will appear look for the encumbrance and fill all the details needed. Example the document number, year of the document.
- Submit the details after rechecking them for correction.
- Now select the encumbrance certificate need then submit the information.
- The details will be shown at a copy for future reference.
- This website page has vast information and also deals with stamp duty, how to calculate and payments of the stamp duty.
What are the type of transfers which need to be paid for?
- When transferring deed.
- Lease document
- Gift deed.
- Sale of property
- Power of attorney
The e-stamping method is the most significant and reliable way of payment. You can use the credit or debit card a cheque or demand draft for the payments. Net banking is also a way to pay for the stamp duty. Please note this method is the best but no duplicate will be produced after payment.
How can i search the TS EC through the documents?
- How to search the Telangana EC through the following documents?
The document number. The year the document was published. The house number it can be old house number and the location either the city or village. Note if using house number follow this procedure: ward, block and Door number or House Number Survey number which is determined by the plot number. You have to give the district name and the SRO office for every category.
- How to check the registered document information at registration.telangana.gov.in?
Go to the Homepage of the website: http://registration.telangana.gov.in. Select the registered document option on the menu bar. Give the registration information of the registered number. Choose your district. Also pick your sub-registration office. Now enter the document number. Lastly fill the year of registration.