Check the Maharashtra Land Records, 7/12 Utara, 8A and Property card Online at Bhulekh Mahabhumi Website i.e bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in …..
Maharashtra being one of the Indian state and considered the second largest and most popular sub-national entity. The country is highly populated and locate at the western part of the India. The state is also known for best educational centers. Additionally the state has is so digitalized and caters for all citizens by bring new development each day.
The Maharashtra State Government has gone further to create a website portal for the land owners and farmers at large. The website has eased work for both the government and the state citizens. They can access their land records online. The government can track down the pieces of land under irrigation and other activities without visiting the site.
Mahabhulekh is the latest website portal for both the citizens and government official to use in accessing the land records at https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/. This site was started and is overlooked by the Maharashtra government and settlement commission. All this goes in maintaining good record keeping for the citizens.
Any individual buying and selling land can access the website, learning all the details about the land. You can learn which land is under irrigation bare and already used land. The site is so advanced for users will know who owns what land. What does the portal provide? Users can get the 7/12 Utara, 8A and Property card.
What is 7/12 Utara Maharashtra? This a popular document in the Maharashtra state which is highly valued. The document shows ownership of land or assets and all the details contained on it. The Government gives the 7/12 document to every village in the state. In most case the document is used as evidence of land ownership and has a lot contained in it:
- The document has mutation numbers.
- The land which is proper for cultivation.
- Which area is not cultivated?
- The tax which applies on the land.
- Boundaries and the survey remarks.
- The crop seasons.
- Which crop is taken at the particular season?
- The irrigation taking place.
- Farmers name and other shareholders to the land.
- If there loans given to the owner of the land.
- Loans for buying seeds and subsidies.
- The name of the heir.
But what exactly does the 7/12 stand for?
The document comprise of two forms which will discuss here.
- Form VII: on this form it has more emphasis on name of the owner, occupants or the legal right and liabilities of the holder. It also contains about the crop and plot information.
- Form XII: the details contained included: type of crop, area already cultivated, part which is not yet cultivated.
Now the challenging part is, how do I read the 7/12 document?
- Gaav: this the village name where the particular land is located.
- Tehsil: a sub division of the bigger district.
- Bhumapan Kramank: the revenue number as given by the Maharashtra land revenue.
- Bhumapan Kramankancha Upbhivaag: a sub division of the given survey number.
- Bhudharana padditi:this section is crucial which is divide in to two: Class 1: occupant for the class 1 has the right to transfer the land without the collector’s consent and Class 2: this belongs to tenants who have bought the land which is governed by the Tenancy Act 1948. They don’t have the right to transfer the land with the consent of the collector.
- Bhogvatachrache Naav: the given name of the occupant.
- Khate Kramank: this an account number which is given to land owners in Maharashtra and indicates the amount of tax the owners should pay.
- Kudanche Naav: the name of the tenant whether the deemed or contractual tenant.
- Shetache sthanik Naav: the name of the land according to the shape of the land.
- Lagvadi Yogaya shetra: the area which is fit for cultivation.
How to check online 7/12 Utara on bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- Visit the official website: https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/
- When the page open it will display all the districts choose your district map from the list.
- Now choose the Tehsil from the list given.
- You have two option to search for the 7/12 document: Using the survey number: you only use the survey number if you really know it. Key the number to proceed and By name: use the Khatadar name if you don’t know the survey number.
- Select the 7/12 button and generate the document. The number of the document will appear.
- After this process you can print the document and use it for future reference.
How to check Maharashtra Land records in bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
The citizens who need to buy land have to check all the details entailing the land. They should check the records before any payments is done. The record have a name by Satbara. This a number which is given by the revenue authority. Satbara Utara is the official extract for Maharashtra land records or Bhulekh Mahabhumi Land Records and also for other property owned.
Benefits of using the Mahabhulekh online website
- The farmers and land owners don’t have to visit the land offices.
- The records are safe and can be access even after many years of reference.
- It saves time for the land owners.
- You will get genuine land records from the system.
- You can verify the title deed of the land you want to purchase.
- The land records generated can be used to generate loan from the banks.
- The government will use the maps to learn activities on the particular lands.
- The portal works throughout the weeks unlike the manual process where they work 5 days a week.
- Clear and well handle issues by the help desk. They answer all the question and queries ‘of the clients.
- You get all the details in one portal from the land status, ownership and verifying. You won’t need to visit different offices.
What is Property Card in Maharashtra?
This a document showing the land ownership and also the whole details of the land. The property card document is used only in urban areas. Here they refer to it as Malmatta Patrakand is obtained from the government of Maharashtra.
What is contained on the property card?
- Has the details of the owner.
- Ancestral land ownership information.
- The city title survey number.
- Plot number.
- The area where the plot covers.
- Land mutations and encumbrances.
Process of getting the property card online
- Visit the Maharashtra Land Records web portal: https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/
- Then select the district from the map.
- The website will direct you to the website link of the district you have chosen.
- Select the view property card option which will be directed to the property card tool.
- Now from this new window choose your district.
- Choose the taluk.
- Also choose village
- Key in the details and the property card.
Importance of property card
- The certificates shows who is the real owner of the land.
- Helps you know who the real owner of the land before purchasing.
- Helps you avoid corruption cases.
- The property card will assist you solve disputes over land.
- Ease the government works in checking land and what properties are on the land.
There no long lines as the land owners can use the property card to solve their land issues.