Know the information about on Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Adangal Land Records at eservices.tn.gov.in or edistricts.tn.gov.in website…..
There are different classifications of land depending on the physical appearance and the type of soil that it has. This classification is mainly done by the Land Records Department which determines whether a piece of land is dry, wet, assessed and accessed dry waste or assessed and accessed wet waste. In the state of Tamil Nadu, this classification is mainly done by Land Registry of Tamil Nadu Revenue Department.
This department has made it easy for citizens of Tamil Nadu to access services related to land by incorporating modern technology in all their endeavors. Through the Tamil Nadu Lands Records Department website, you can easily access all services offered without necessarily having to move out of your current location.
Some of the information that you can get when vesting Tamil Nadu Patta Website include:
- State Exterior Land Statistics
Residents of Tamil Nadu can be able to view the state exterior land statistics by simply visiting the Tamil Nadu Patta Website. Initially, one would be forced to travel quite a distance in order to get this service by availing yourself physically to the relevant offices. With this website, you can get this information at any time that your term necessary.
- Property Ownership
Tamil Nadu Patta Website has the option of viewing the ownership of your property whether Patta and Piece, Chitta or City Survey. All you have to do is access this website and click on the link containing this option.
- A-Register Details
Apart from the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Adangal Land Records details, you can also check the A-details of your property. This is usually displayed as a certificate once you follow all the steps that will direct you to this information. You can also download and print the certificate for future use.
- Details of Land Ownership
With the Tamil Nadu Patta Website, you can check all the details of land ownership whether Patta or Chitta by the simple click of a button. All you have to do is access this website and select the option that has been specifically set aside for this information.
- Application Status
Tamil Nadu Patta Website, gives you the chance of checking the application status by using the application ID that was generated when applying for your patta transfer.
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
A prospective buyer or banker may sometimes request a verified Patta Chitta that has been verified by the concerned Taluka office. In this situation, you can decide to apply for Patta Chitta transfer by downloading the application form in this website.
How to Check Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Adangal Land Records and A-Register Details in eservices.tn.gov.in Website
Tamil Nadu residents can be able to check their Tamil Nadu Chitta Adangal Land Records Details in this website so long as you have a fast internet connection and a device that can access the internet. Once all these are in place, you can easily check out the details by following the step by step explanation given below:
- On your browser, type in http://eservices.tn.gov.in/to access Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta website. This website is available in two languages i.e. English and Tamil hence you will have to choose the most preferred language if you are to understand everything.
- From the homepage of this website, select ‘View Patta and FMB / Chitta/ TSLR Extract’ option.
- You will automatically be redirected to a different page on the site from where you will be required to select the district in which your property is located.
- Next, select the area type by clicking on ‘Rural or Urban’ option. Click on “Submit” button to submit the details.
- In the new page that appears, you will have to correctly fill in all details pertaining to the property for which you want to check Patta Chitta details. These details include; village, Taluk, ward, survey number and sub division number. Click on ‘Submit’ once all the details have been filled correctly.
- After submitting the details, you will be able to see a certificate that contains all the details of your property. This certificate is issued by the Town Survey Land Register and contains details such as type of land, locality, municipal door number and type of construction on the property.
To check the A-details in this website, you will have to follow the simple explanation given below:
- Type in http://eservices.tn.gov.in in your browser as the official link for accessing Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta website. Once in the website, select the language that you would wish to use i.e. Tamil or English.
- Select ‘View the A-Register Details’ option that can be seen from the homepage of this website. This action will redirect you to a new page on the website.
- Fill in the necessary details including District, Circle, village, field number and division number. Click on ‘Submit’ once all the details have been filled correctly. A new page containing the A-details will then be displayed on your screen.
How to Check Tamil Nadu Land Records Application Status in edistricts.tn.gov.in Website
You can easily check your Tamil Nadu lands records application status at any time of the day using e-Service portal provided by the Tamil Nadu State Government. To know your application status, you will have to follow the steps below.
- On your browser, whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, type in http://eservices.tn.gov.in as the link for accessing Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta website.
- Once in the website, click on ‘Click Here’ button that is besides ‘Know your application status’ option. You will automatically be redirected to a new page on the site once this action has been initiated.
- Alternatively, you can type in https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/ on your browser. This link will take you directly to the ‘Know your application status’ page.
- Enter your application ID in the box set aside for this detail.
- You will then be required to enter the captcha values displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Get status” button once all the details have been filled correctly.