Get Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records details, Pahani / Adangal, ROR 1B Details, Aadhaar Linking using Aadhaar / Account Number Online at http://220.127.116.11/mabhoomi or mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in….
Amazingly the Telangana State Government has done it again. The government has introduced a new recording system for land records in Telangana state. This has come just in time to help land owners know more details of their piece of land. Maa Bhoomi / MaBhoomi / Maabhoomi Telangana service portal is the new facility in the state of Telangana. The official launching of the website http://18.104.22.168/mabhoomi/homepage.aspx or www.maabhoomi.telangana.gov.in will be officiated by the honorable chief minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao.
The citizens can check different services from this portal as listed below.
- Encumbrance certificate
- Market value
- Land ownership
- Change of land details
- Purchase details
This is a great step taken by the TS Govt. Similarly the AP Govt launched a website portal Mee Bhoomi service portal meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. The portal Maa Bhoomi Telangana will contain two logins for the land owners. E-seva and Mee Seva. This service will benefit all land owners and companies greatly. They can check for Adangal, Pahani, EC, Market value. Moreover you can access the portal using the Aadhaar number. Be guaranteed of the service for it comes with benefits of loans from banks and certificates like 1B, Adangal, Pahani.
Telangana already has a pilot program in the Khammam district. Later the whole state will access the service. The revenue government is working on the land records for districts and villages. They have a range of 30services to feature in this portal.
How to check Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Record details online at http://22.214.171.124/mabhoomi/
It is very simple to check the Telangana Mabhoomi Land Records information online at Mabhoomi TS website. Let us discuss how to search your Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Record details are as follows….
- Navigate to the official website: http://126.96.36.199/mabhoomi/Homepage.aspx or www.maabhoomi.telangana.gov.in
- You find a menu with options like: Tippan, Village map, Adangal and ROR 1-B
- Click on the document you need. A page will pop up and a form will appear.
- Select by survey number or Aadhaar number or name of pattadar.
- Fill in all the import information like district zone, village and survey number.
- Press OK then submit and get the details.
What is Telangana Maa Bhoomi Pahani?
Pahani also known as Adangal. It is a significant legal document which proves the ownership of agricultural land of a person. In the lay man’s language people call it a title deed. It contains a lot of details of the land and also the owner.
Details in the Pahani
- Type of land
- Extent how big the land is.
- The survey number of the land.
- The water source.
- What activity is currently on the land?
- The owner and joint the owners.
This document has to be updated regularly, by the local village Revenue officer (VRO). It’s done to keep the records straight ensuring what was written still remains. In Telangana the process of producing a Pahani document is fast. It only takes short time and you only need RS 35 per copy. Visit the Mee-seva or E-seva to get the documents. You can details of the previous years as well. Details to give: Mandal Name, District Name, Village and Survey number.
Process for Aadhaar Linking with Telangana Pahani documents at http://188.8.131.52/mabhoomi or mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in
Navigate to the Maa Bhoomi Telangana website http://184.108.40.206/mabhoomi/homepage.aspx or http://mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the tab showing “Aadhaar Linking” it on the top of the homepage.
- You can also use your account number or Aadhaar number.
- Key in the following details District name, Mandal name and Village name.
- Link your Aadhaar card with Telangana Pahani.
- You can use the following link to get direct linkage: http://220.127.116.11/mabhoomi/AadharLinking_New.aspx
To pass any complains on the Adangal / survey number. To file complain details you need the district, Mandal name, village, name of the complainant. Follow this link for help http://18.104.22.168/mabhoomi/SearchAdangal.aspx
How do search for Telangana lands records details. Use the link http://22.214.171.124/mabhoomi/Homepage.aspx to check this details like Pahani, ROR-1B, Grama, Tippan and Adangal etc…
Features of the website portal
- How to link your Aadhaar to existing land.
- You can get the map of a certain village.
- You can check the complaint status and state your issues here on the website.
What is Tippan? This a survey document which is very important and is prepared in the field while have a survey. It deals a lot with measurements of land and they are done by use of hand drawing. This means they maybe be inaccurate. You require a ladder data to get the right scale with use of simple formula. It happens to be a collection of lisp routine. Just eliminate the measurement unit and draw perpendicular and change the dimension of the parcel.
New technologies have eased the whole work of calculating the measurements of the land. It is now known in the Telangana state and they have adopted the idea. The tools produce accurate measurements
- It reads the data directly and you don’t need to type and change them to drawing.
- The perpendiculars are easy to draw.
- It adjusts the lengths easily.
- It creates the boundaries automatically.
- It takes few minutes to complete the diagram.
However the record department of Telangana store the data of survey boundaries in form of village map.
The data collected by the surveyor show the both the ladder lines and the perpendicular lines are drawn following a certain dimension. This will help the process become easy and very accurate.
You can note that the above map is formulated and polished with conventional methods. But with the new era and technology this kind of map might be captured with tools like total station. They will not show the ladder and perpendicular measurements on the map example of the image below.
Methods to prepare Tippan drawings
- Drawing ladders and perpendicular lines.
- Close the ends of the polygon shape diagram.
- Esteem the distance and bearing of the line you made.
- You have to present every information in table form and also add all the information the customer gave.
- Make the drawings according to the map with ladders.
- Confirm the information.
- The final procedure to show adjacent properties like the area position, water source and other features.
This method of Tippan has greatly help in filing documents, giving new finds everyday on the land. It is very easy to use and time saving. All the Telangana land owners should request for ask for this survey. They have the clear reading and very accurate.
How to Check Telangana Mabhoomi Tippan Details online
- Go to this URL: http://126.96.36.199/mabhoomi/Tippons.aspx
- The screen shows the Tippan details.
- Then choose the District Name, Mandal Name, Village Name and Survey Number.
- Then click on “Click Here” button.
Sometime land ownerwould like to sell their land and may be settle some financial issues. However there few things you need to check before buying the land.
1. Know your seller: Well, know the piece of land, survey number and other issues. Cross check the details, it is now easier for you can use the http://188.8.131.52/mabhoomi/homepage.aspx or www.mabhoomi.telangana.gov .in
2. Which category is the land: In Telangana state government there are some parcels of land, which shouldn’t be touched or sold. Land like school areas, public ground and forests. Take care by checking the land whether it’s in one of this places.
3. The real owner: Many people will cheat about piece of land to gain money. They sell properties which are not theirs. Check the Pahani document well and also verify it’s the number on the MaaBhoomi service portal.
4. Disputes: Some land have dispute cases and the owner might sell it and leave you in a big mess.
5. Purchase: Ensure you get all the details about the land before you buy.
6. Legal documents: Have all the legal document for the land you want to purchase. Get the Pahani, 1-b and Tippan form.