Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Tickets or TTD Special Darshan Tickets or Tirumala Rs.300 darshan tickets Online Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in….
In terms of time and comfort, ttd special entry darshan also called as Seegra Darshan is definitely beneficial. Special entry Darshan was initially started on 21st September 2009 and the advanced booking for the same was started on 27th august 2014.The scheme is introduced for pilgrims who come to Tirupati for fast darshan without any special pujas or any special ceremonies.
The cost of the ttd special darshan ticket is Rs.300/- and for every free darshan, the person gets 2 laddus free. One can book the tickets for free darshan 3 months in advance to 3 hrs before the current booking. It is however suggested to book the tickets at least 1 week in advance to prevent any last minute issues.
Timings: Tirumala Special Darshan is available form morning 9:00 am – 5:00pm evening and this time is divided in 9 slots. The slots are provided based on the time table of the temple. One can check the slots for any day on the online booking.
Availability of the booking for Rs 300/: One can check the availability of any particular day and any slot before booking on the booking site, one should always check the availability of a particular slot before making a booking for the day.
Extra Laddu with special Darshan: One gets two laddus along with each booking done for the special darshan. Thus, a single booking will be entitled for two laddus while a booking for 2 will make you entitled for four laddus. On special darshan, one can also get 2 more laddus on payment of Rs 25/laddu. Thus a single person can have a maximum of 4 laddus 2 free with darshan special ticket and 2 on payment of Rs 50/.
Reporting point for Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300/- Darshan): For TTD Special Darshan, on the day of the darshan the person needs to report at the ATC parking near the Vaikuntam 1 Que complex. One should take along the Xerox copies of the documents submitted at the time of booking of special entry ticket and also one photo ID proof along with him. One should try to reach the place at least 15 minutes before the allotted time to prevent any last minute hassles.
TTD Special Entry Darshan Tickets or Tirumala Rs 300 special darshan tickets Online Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Following is the step by step process for booking tickets for 300 rs darshan or VIP darshan or special entry darshan online:
- Any person who wants to book Tirumala special entry darshan ticket online needs to go to the following link:
- The applicant needs to enter the credentials which is the registered email ID and password. In case the person does not have the login credentials, the person needs to create by clicking on ‘sign up’.
- After putting the credentials, the person would be directed to the next page where on the right side there are various services listed. One needs to click on ‘Special Entry Darshan’ for special entry tickets.
- After this the user would be redirected to the second page. Where the user needs to select the date from the various available dates for ttd 300 rs Special Darshan.
Any applicant before applying should read the instructions for the special darshan. Some of the instructions include:
- Children below 12 years need to have the requisite identity proof
- Pilgrims should not carry any luggage, cell phone or any other restricted things along with them.
- Maximum of 10 tickets can be booked from 1 ID
- Pilgrims should carry the ID proof used during the booking time etc.
- One should refer to the instructions page before making the bookings.
There are various color codes in the calendar e.g. red means the date is not available, green means the date is available and blue means quota for that date is not released yet.
- After this the person needs to select the number of people for whom he wants to make a book for the selected date (a maximum of 10), once you select the date, it will show the availability for all the time slots on the selected date.
- Then the person needs to select the no of additional laddus that the person wishes to purchase (Rs.25 per laddu). After this the person needs to select whether the booking is made for self or others.
- After this the person needs to enter the details of all the person which include the name of the pilgrims, age, Gender, photo ID, Photo ID number for all the people visiting.
- After this the person needs to enter the email ID on which the person wants to receive the confirmation. After checking all the details one needs to click on ‘continue’
- After this the user would be re-directed to the payment gateway where the payment can be done using credit / debit card or internet banking.
- The total price will include the cost of the tickets for all the visitors as well as the cost of laddus if availed.
- The receipt of the payment will be sent over the registered email and a sms will also be shared on the registered number. One can take the print out of the tickets for future use.