Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD Accommodation and Tirumala Rooms online booking procedure in ttdsevaonline.com website…..
TTD seva online is Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Seva. TTD Seva online is established to reduce the queue lines & waiting time of pilgrims. In this TTD online portal the pilgrims are provided with Darshan slots before the pilgrims reaches Tirumala. TTD Seva online is started & maintained by Tirumala. Tirumala Devasthanams Board. This project was initiated in 1998.
Guidelines for Tirumala Rooms online booking of Seva / Tirumala Accommodation – To get online benefits of TTD Seva, the pilgrim has to register with TTD. After TTD Seva Login registration with TTD Seva, username & password is provided to pilgrims. There is a condition of providing one Seva for one registered pilgrim user which he has to avail within 180 days of quota availability.
After successful booking of pilgrim email configuration will be generated to respective mail ids & pilgrim’s reporting time details will be mentioned in booking receipt.
Service available for pilgrims at TTD Seva
- TTD Accommodation Rooms Booking & guest house booking at Trirumala & Trirupati Devasthanam.
- Kalyana Vedica for marriages in Trirupati.
- Free darshan at Trirumala.
- Hundi – Donation directly to corpus fund of Temple.
- To subscribe for publications
- TTD Srivani seva Ticket availability.
List of some festival celebrated with full zeal & enthusiasm on Tirumala Hills –
- Uaikunda Ekadasi, Uaikunda Dwadasi – These are celebrated in the 1st week of January & numerable devotees arrive and have darshan of Venkateshwera Swamy.
- Radha Saptami –On this auspicious day around 2 lakh pilgrims arrive & worship Shri Malayappa Swamy with Bahudevi & Sridevi.
- Poornima Garuda Seva –It is believed that on full moon day Malayappa Swami appear on Garuda, So this day is celebrated by devotees whole heartedly.
- e-darshan counters – The e-darshan counters are available almost everywhere, there is a list of cities / towns having e-darshan counters – Adilabad, Amalapuram, Ananthapur, Bangalore, Bobbili, Bhopal, Chennai etc.
Near 1 -2 lakh pilgrims come to have darshan of lord Vankateswara.To reduce the waiting time TTD has been established. It is considered as the best scheme by which pilgrims have benefitted a lot.
It is an important and quite helpful for the pilgrims to book the accommodation for Tirupati well in advance especially during the festival season where the number of pilgrims visiting Tirupati is very high. Tirupati trust has built comfortable accommodation for the pilgrims at a very low cost. It has built 7512 cottages, guest houses and choultries. TTD also provides accommodation free of cost for the people who can’t afford. Apart from these there are public amenities which provide dormitory type accommodation with locker facility, free of cost.
Pilgrims can do an online booking in advance for a maximum of 90 days.
Detailed procedure for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Accommodation online booking at Tirupati
Following are the key requirements one needs to fulfill before applying for Tirumala Rooms online booking:
- Pilgrims should have an email ID account
- A scanned photograph of a maximum size of 20KB
- Photo ID proof which could be a (passport/driving license/PAN card /voter ID etc.)
- User registration should be done by clicking on sign up
- A valid bank account for making the payment online
- A pilgrim should book minimum of 3 days in advance to a maximum of 90 days in advance
- No accommodation will be provided to a single person
- Pilgrim can book only 1 accommodation
- One can book on the online portal at least after 90 days of the previous booking
How to Book Tirumala Rooms online booking or TTD Accommodation Online Booking in ttdsevaonline.com
The person needs to login on the account with his user name and password. Following is the link of the TTD Site: www.ttdsevaonline.com
- After logging in, you will be redirected to a page with listed services on the right side. One needs to click on “Accommodation”
- After clicking on Tirumala accommodation, the person needs to select the place pf accommodation from the drop down and the date for the Tirumala Rooms Online Booking of accommodation. The dates are colored with different colors, green means the accommodation is available, red means it is occupied etc. Apart from this, the person needs to select the time slot of check-in, number of persons and whether the booking is made for self or for others. After selecting all of these the person needs to click on “continue”.
- On the next screen, the user needs to give the details of the person which includes age, select the state, upload the photo and click on the “I have read the conditions….”
- On the next screen, a transaction ID will be provided, one should note this ID for any future reference. After this the user needs to make the requisite payment which can be made by selecting the bank and the mode of payment and then clicking on “proceed to payment”
- After successful payment, an accommodation ticket is generated which is also shared on the registered email-ID. One can take the print out of the same and use it while visiting Tirupati.