Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD User Login Creation / TTD Seva Online Login Registration for Online Seva Tickets Booking or Tirumala Rooms Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in…..
TTD New User Signin or TTD New User Login registration is very important for every devotee. Because every devotee had confused how to create new user in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) website i.e https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/. TTD Seva Online Login Registration is dead easy to create TTD New Login registration. In this article we will give the detailed procedure on it.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) officials to make the procedure smooth for the pilgrims TTD has launched an online TTD booking facility. User needs to register on this website for availing any type of facility which could be booking of darshan tickets, checking slots for seva or making bookings for accommodation at Tirupati. One can easily do an advance booking of up to 3 months.
Below is the list of Facilities / Services a person can perform on the online portal of Tirupati:
- Booking of special entry ticket for Tirupati darshan
- Arjitha / Daily Seva tickets at the temple.
- Avail TTD lucky dip seva registration every month.
- Booking of accommodation during the visit to Tirupati which includes booking of hotel rooms, guest houses, temple cottages etc. in Tirumala and Tirupati.
- Book publication, register for subscription etc.
One can avail the services for self as well as make a booking for someone else.
One can register on the website as an individual account or create an account on the name of institution.
Any applicant who wants to create an account on the Tirupati website should have the following things available before registration:
- An ID proof which could be any legal proof of residence e.g. Aadhaar card, voter ID card, driving license, passport or any government issued ID card.
- One should also have scanned passport size photo as per the size which is allowed on the website.
- The user should also have a valid Email ID and mobile number which can be used as a source of verification as well as used for communication purpose during the booking.
How to Create TTD User Login Creation / TTD Seva Online Login Registration in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Unfortunately, devotees cannot get the chance to use Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Website unless you have a personal account. The good news is that you can easily create your account within a matter of minutes. However, the time taken to create an account on TTD will depend with the speed of your internet connection. It is for this reason that you are advised to make use of a fast internet connection if you are create an account quickly.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to create an account on Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website.
- Anyone who needs to register TTD User Login Creation on website needs to go to the Web Portal – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- On the right side of the page, there is an option for sign up for the new user.
- Once the user clicks on the sign up page, the user will be diverted a user registration page where a first time user needs to provide all the details.
- One needs to select the account type individual, if the person wants create an account for self or institution if the person is a volunteer of institution.
- First name, Last name as per the identity proof.
- Mobile number – here the person should provide the mobile number which a person wants to use for communication purpose.
- Date of Birth –here the user needs to give select the date of birth as per the official identity proof.
- Gender – select from the option male / female
- Address – The current residential address of the person which should be the complete address including the pin code.
- Select the photo ID proof which the user wants to provide from the drop down.
- Provide the identification number of the ID selected
- After this the user needs to type the user ID which should be the valid email ID of the person.
- Create the password for the secured login to the website.
- After this the person also needs to upload a recent passport size photograph on the website, the size of the photograph should not be more than 10 KB.
- After this the user needs to click on ‘continue’ present at the bottom of the page
- After all the details are given and email id and password is provided, the user will receive an authentication link on the registered email ID as well as the user will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. This is done for the authentication purpose.
- Once this is done the registration of the person on the website is complete. One can use the credentials anytime for booking for a special darshan, seva or an accommodation during visit to Tirupati.
After successfully created the TTD User Login Creation or TTD New user login registration everyone must login into your TTD Seva Online Login. After you can try to Book Tirumala rooms online booking.
How to login into tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Website
Devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara who have an active account with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website can access their services at any time of the day. This is because you will only have to login into your account by using the Username and Passwords. Sometimes it might prove difficult to log into your account especially if you have never used the site. If you are one of these people, then you no longer have to worry. This is because you can rely on the steps given below to login into your account without facing any problem whatsoever.
- You will first have to open Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website on your browser be it Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Enter https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ on the search bar of your browser. This is the official link for accessing TTD Website.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard once you type in the above link successfully.
- The above action will redirect you to the homepage of TTD Website. Now, enter your registered email address in the space set aside for this detail.
- You will then have to enter your password.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ button to access your account in TTD. You have now successfully logged into Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website.
- You should remember to log out of your account after getting the service that you need. This step is very important since it helps to keep your account safe.
How to recover TTD Seva Online New user Id, password or unblock the account online in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Human beings are prone to forgetting things especially if you have a tight schedule. It is for this reason that you may sometimes forget your TTD website account password. Fortunately, you can easily retrieve the password on TTD Website. Devotees who want to recover their passwords can make use of the guide given below.
- Enter https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ on your browser to open Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website.
- You will then have to click on ‘Forgot Password’ option that is below the login details.
- A new web page will appear on your screen from where you should enter a valid email address to reset your password.
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to your Email Address. Enter this OTP before typing in a new password.
- Confirm the password before finally clicking on ‘Submit’. You can now use the new password to access your account from any location.
The merits that Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website brings cannot go unnoticed. This is mainly because it is playing a crucial role when it comes to accessing various services. Initially, devotees had to avail themselves in TTD offices in order to make donations or book tickets. Fortunately, these services are now available online at any time of the day so long as maintenance is not taking place. However, you must have Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card if you want to make any payments online.
2 thoughts on “TTD User Login Registration / Login Creation at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in”
Sir mere email not activate bata raha he mene registration to kar liya he firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help me sir
Forgot my userid and password but know mobile number
Comments are closed.