Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD Nijapada Darshanam Seva Tickets Online Booking and Seva Timings at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in….
‘Nijapada Darshanam Seva’ is a once in a week performed seva of Lord Balaji at Tirumala. The seva invites thousands of devotees to see the feet of Lord Srinivasa without any ornaments. On every Friday, devotees can see lord Srinivasa wearing a simple white dhoti and nothing in the feet.
Nijapada seva is conducted on every Friday of the week in the early hours of the day which is 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM. While the devotees are supposed to gather for the seva 1 hour before this time at Supadham. The Nijapada Darshanam costs around Rs.200/- per person and a person is allowed to book a maximum of 2 tickets at one time. On every first Friday of the month, the Nijapada Darshanam Tickets are released. 300 tickets are available for online booking while remaining tickets are available at CRO office one day before.
Tirumala Nijapada Darshanam Seva Online Tickets Booking in ttdsevaonline.com
For the seva, people have to wear the traditional dress which is: For men: Kurta Pajama or Dhoti while for women it is Saree, or a suit with dupatta. Following is the step wise procedure for online booking of Tirumala Nijapada Seva Darshanam tickets online.
- First of all you can book the online tickets for the seva please visit https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/
- The ttdsevaonline.com has been designed to provide every assistance in the booking of the darshan, other sevas as well as accommodation etc. One needs to create an account on the website by giving their details. The logging credentials thus created can be used to login to the page.
- Step 2: After logging to the website, the person would be directed to the second page where the user would have his credentials at the top which are entered while signing in. On the right side of the page, all the options and different services that the user can perform are listed. One needs to click on ‘seva’ for making a booking for ‘Nijapada Darshanam’.
- Once you click on seva, you would be directed to selection of the seva from the drop down.
- Selection of the preferred date, there is a calendar available at the bottom which denotes the various available dates for the seva denoted by green color, one can select his preferred date from there.
- Chose the number of tickets and after making relevant selection, the person can click on ‘continue’, which will direct the person with details of the seva selected, date and time. Here the person is required to put the details of the pilgrim along with him. The details include, name, age, gender, photo-ID proof and its number etc.
- The form would also have the details of the email-ID and mobile number at the bottom. These are the same which are presented while creating an account during sign up stage. The same details will be used for giving any notification or any update related to the seva.
- After clicking on ‘continue’, the person would be diverted to the payment page. This page would have all the details of the pilgrims and the payment options for making the total payment.
- The person can make the payment by selecting the desired payment option like the debit/credit card or internet banking option. One can simply select the desired option and make the requisite payment for the ‘seva’.
The person would receive a reference ID which should be kept for any future reference, Along with this the person will also receive an e mail and a SMS with all the details.
1 thought on “Nijapada Darshanam Seva Tickets Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in”
Pl let me know how to book online Nijapada Darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara?
Comments are closed.