Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) Tirumala Arjitha Seva Tickets Online Booking Procedure in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in….
Arjitha seva includes all the different seva that are done at Tirupati on payment of requisite fee. This include both kinds of seva daily and weekly. There are three pujas that happen in Tirupati, one in the morning which is called Thomala seva, second is called Madyahana which is done in the afternoon and the third puja is done at the night which is done in private, this puja is done by the archakas, paricharakas and Acharya purushas of the temple.
Weekly Seva: Apart from the daily sevas, there are certain sevas which are conducted on weekly basis which are one each on specific days. Find below the details of the weekly services:
|Seva Name or Weekly Services||Which Day|
|Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana||Tuesday|
|Abhishekam- Vastralankara Seva Nijapada Darshanam||Friday|
Apart from this, there are certain annual events or the festivals which are done once a year and for them the tickets are available one month in advance on the portal for the inconvenience.
Find below the sevas conducted once a year:
|TTD Seva Name||Conducting Times in a year|
|Teppotsavam or float festival||Conducted for 5 days in a year in the month of March|
|Vasanthosvam||Conducted for 3 days in a year in the month of March or April|
|Padmavathi Parinayam||Conducted for 3 days in a year in the month of May|
|Abhideyaka Abhishekam||Conducted 3 days in a year in the month of June|
|Pushpa Pallaki||Conducted in the month of July|
|Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam||Conducted 4 times in a year|
|Pushpa Yagam||Conducted in the month of November|
|Pavithrotsavams||Conducted 3 days a year in the month of August|
Tirumala Arjitha Seva Tickets Online Booking Procedure in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
It is recommended to visit the online booking website as early as possible (2-3 months in advance) so that you find your dates available for the seva. The follow instructions are the detailed process on book the Tirumala Arjitha Seva Tickets Online Booking are as follows…
- After logon into the TTD Seva Online website the interested person needs to login to the website with the email ID and password. Those who are visiting the site for the first time need to sign up on the page and provide their email-ID and mobile number for communication purposes.
- After logging to the page, the person will be diverted to the next page with his credentials written at the top and list of various services on the right side of the page. The interested person needs to click on the ‘seva’ for selection of any of the Arjitha sevas.
- After a person clicks on seva, he will be directed to the next page where he is prompted to select the seva he wants to perform at Tirupati, date of the seva and number of people for whom he wants to book.
- One should also read the instructions to know the requirements for filling the form as well as while visiting the temple.
- For selection of the date, one can see the calendar for 3 months, the dates which are green in color are the ones available for selection.
- After making all the requisite selection, the person needs to click on login button at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on login, the person would be directed to the next page, where he needs to give the details of the persons planning to visit Tirupati. The details include Name, Age, Sex, ID proof etc.
- On the bottom of the page, one can also find his personal details like email-ID and mobile number which will be used for communication purpose.
- Once the person fills all the details he needs to click on ‘Continue’ button.
- This will direct the person to the payment page which will have the details of the total amount payable based on the type of seva selected. The payment for the seva can be made through debit / credit card or net banking.
- After making the payment, the process is complete, the person will get an update and the details in the registered email-ID and Mobile number.
2 thoughts on “Arjitha Seva Tickets Booking Procedure in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in”
is there age limit for dharishanam
Yes. Devotees having an age of more than 65 years and less than 11 years and pregnant women were not included in the booking
Comments are closed.