Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration for New Individual User Login Online Registration at netbanking.canarabank.in…..
Canara bank is one of the ancient and largest bank in the Indian country. It was established in the year 1906 by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. The bank has serve over the years and still exists up to date. The bank is solely owned by the government and works to give the best services. Canara Bank has 6639 branches located across the country. Citizens can access the banking services from the 10600 ATM which are distributed all over the country.
Historically the bank was established in the city of Mangalore and initially named as Canara Hindu Permanent fund. This was in the year 1906 but after some few years down the line the bank got a new name which is known up to date Canara bank limited. The change was done in the year 1910 as it was made corporate section.
How to Activate Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration for New User Online Registration at netbanking.canarabank.in
It is very simplest procedure to activate the Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration for Individual Applicant. The instructions are as follows….
- Visit the official website page: https://netbanking.canarabank.in/
- When you open the link you can see ‘new registration’ page will open.
- The page contains terms and conditions read and click on ‘I Agree’.
- Now fill in the Mandatory details like the Account number, Debit Card Number, Registered mobile number.
- Come to next step you will provide either Customer ID or Debit Transactions or Credit Transactions.
- Mark the ‘I Accept the Terms and Conditions’. Click on I Agree.
- The bank will verify the information and send an OTP. After this enter the OTP on the space provided and submit.
- The next step is to create a password for the net banking service. The password should be strong to avoid fraud cases.
- After fill this the bank will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and make another transaction password.
- The process is done and you can enjoy the service.
Just follow the above steps you will be easily Signup Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration.
Services offered by the Canara Bank limited
- Offers credit and Debit card: The bank give this services to both foreigners and the citizens they have different types which have different benefits.
- VISA credit cards: We have two types of visa cards – Classic credit card and Gold credit card.
- Master card credit card: This card hold three types of card: Standard, Gold and World.
- Corporate credit card: This is a service for the corporate workers of the different companies and organization in the Indian country.
- On top of this the bank has debit cards to offer to the esteemed clients. They have three types of cards
- Canara Bank Debit Card: This card is more detailed and has both the master card and the visa card in operational.
- Canara Bank Platinum: The card holder has high balance in their banking account.
- Canara Bank Campus Card: The card is given to students to save for their studies.
Besides the cards the bank has the normal account where anyone meeting the requirements can open. The account is used to save and make withdraws on the counter or using the online banking system. The bank has several bank accounts which serve different purpose.
- Saving Bank Account: This the normal saving account which is open to all the individuals.
- Canara Champ Deposit Scheme: This may be considered as a junior saving account to help children learn the skill of saving at an early age.
- Canara Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account: this is also a basic and common account for all the Indian citizens.
- Canara Small Saving Account: The account caters for the small groups and low earning citizens.
- Canara NSIGSE Saving Account: The Canara bank has a consideration for the girl child. This account caters for girl especially who belong to the SC/ST class.
- Canara Jeevandhara: The bank has different categories and doesn’t leave out the aged. This account belongs to the senior citizens of the country.
- Canara SB Power Plus: The account is reserved for clients who have huge balances in their accounts.
- Canara Payroll Package Saving Account: Especially formulated for employees where they receive their salaries.
- Canara Junior Saving Account: The card is for the minor and they have the benefit of receiving a debit card.
The bank goes ahead to offer the fixed deposit services, this a service which helps individuals and groups to save. They can do it for a period of time as per the bank fixed dates they get the full amount when the dates are over. This helps gain a lot of interest by the end of the duration. The Canara bank limited has different features for the fixed deposit account as follows:
- The bank has an option to give any nominee chosen to receive the money when the period is over.
- The bank gives one choice to save from INR1000 and above.
- The applicant or clients using the fixed account can borrow a loan of up to 90% of the fixed amount.
- They have the best interest rates.
- They have other liquidity option.
- The account can be opened online without visiting the branch.
Mobile banking services in the Canara Bank
The bank is among the advanced institutions in the country they embrace technology and have brought about the mobile banking service. Smartphone holders can use the services anywhere without visiting the bank. Individuals who need the service have to be registered and also have an active ATM card. New users should register at the bank to get the service available on their phone.
- Go to your mobile play store and download the Canara bank application.
- After this send an SMS with the registered mobile number.
- Send the CAN REG 9266623333.
- The system will send a user ID and also a pin.
- Again pen the mobile app and use the received user Id plus pin to access the service.
- Terms and conditions will show on the screen.
- The system will send another OTP the application will receive the OTP automatically. However it might take long just key the OTP manually.
- After this process you can change the M-pin to set your own strong pin.
- Now key in your debit card number, the expiry date and pin number.
- The bank will send you a success message on the registered mobile number.
The bank has different ways to check balance on their accounts. All this formats will lead to balance inquiry.
- Passbook: This is an old way to check but very convenient where the account holder will have the evidence at hand. The client will see all withdraws and savings made at the specific dates of the year. The client needs to update their passbook by visiting the bank regularly.
- Net Banking: The Account holder will have to use the official website link to login and check the balance.Her you can get your transaction bank statements and also make other banking transactions.
- Mobile Banking: Go to the official website using the mobile app and login. Fill in your customer id and password. The bank details will be required too and submit. Give an option of balance check and in few seconds the bank will show the details in your account.
How to Link Aadhaar Card Number to Canara Bank account
- Navigate to official website
- When the page opens select the account you would like to link.
- On choosing select the service tab.
- After this go to the other option button.
- A new page will show indicating “ update Aadhaar number,
- Fill in the Aadhaar Number on the space given.
- Select the Submit button.
- With this the bank will link the card in a few working days which normally is two working days.
- Go to the nearest branch.
- Have a photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
- Fill in the form and attach the copy of the Aadhaar card.
- The bank attendant will help through and after you are done submit the forms.
- The officers will request for the original copies for approval.
- An acknowledge number on the receipt given will be used to check the status.
- In two days’ time the Aadhaar card will be linked to the bank account.
If anyone have queries / Suggestions on Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration please drop a message in the Comment Box or Kindly the fill the contact form in Contact Us link