By Logging into either 192.168.l.l or Jiofi.Local.Html Login to change the Jiofi Password, Jiofi Firmware Upgrade, Jiofi Router Battery Percentage Status, Accessing the Storage Slot or Memory Card etc….
What is JioFI? Jiofi is an Amazing Hotspot modem / device which host all Android, Laptops and PC’s to connect to the 4G high-speed internet. The device possess unique password and username which is indicate on the battery lower side. JioFI router can connect to 30 plus other devices simultaneously. The device is hard to get for its high demand however you can do an online shopping on the Amazon, Flipkart, eBay and TATA. This make it seem expensive but the router is extremely cheap to afford but works so well for many internet users.
Note you should keep the password as a secret, for the more the users the slower the device. This will affect your internet connection, it’s advisable to change both the username and password.
What is JioFI.local.html? This the login address for the JioFI device, it helps the users login without any difficulty. What does it mean to have the JioFi.local.html? This means you have the full access to the JIOFI 2/3 wireless router admin dashboard. Every hot spotting device comes with an IP address, it helps in accessing the admin dashboard. You can change the password once you login the dashboard and different settings. Additionally the known login address is the 192.168.l.l Ip Address. The login space will show as soon as you key in the address.
When you open the page you get feature:
- WIFI network name.
- IP QOS
- DNS, Proxy LAN , WAN
- Network management
- Security options
- WLAN settings
- MAC, WPS, DSL, DHCP client.
There are only three types of JIOFI routers they all work well for your internet connectivity they are Jiofi 1, Jiofi 2 and Jiofi 3.
- 1 How to use the Jiofi.local.html Login the process to configure the JIOFI device
- 2 How to change Jiofi SSID in jiofi.local.html
- 3 How to change the JIOFI Admin Username and JIofi password at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- 4 How to Access Jiofi Storage slot by login jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l?
- 5 How do I get my Forgot JIOFI number?
- 6 How do I recharge my JIOFI WIFI Modem?
- 7 How to JIOFI firmware upgrade to the latest version by signin into Jiofi.Local.Html
- 8 Tips to Increase the JIOFI Router Internet Speed
- 9 How to Make Video Calls and Voice Calls using JIOFI Dongle
How to use the Jiofi.local.html Login the process to configure the JIOFI device
Now we will provide the Configuration Setup for Jiofi Router by logging into the Jiofi configuring web portal. In that web portal you can change all settings like Password Change, Battery Percentage Status, Broadcasting SSID change, Admin Username & Password Change etc procedure are as follows….
- Navigate to your browser and key in the JIOFI Homepage link: http://jiofi.local.html
- Some individuals might be using the JIO FI Dongle key in: http://jiodongle.local.html
- A page will open and on the username and password use the “Administrator” to fill in the boxes.
- Follow to the setting > WIFI, here you will change the SSID of the WIFI which is the WIFI network name.
- Go to the settings >WIFI> password. This is to change the default password.
- Click on the settings>user management and change the username of your router.
How to change Jiofi SSID in jiofi.local.html
- Open the JIO-FI website and Click the “Setting” button
- Look for the “WIFI” sidebar. It will be available in the Jiofi Settings.
- Here you will find the SSID under the WIFI setting.
- On the same page change it to what you prefer.
How to change the JIOFI Admin Username and JIofi password at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Visit the URL page: http://jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Open the page and go to the setting on your menu.
- Click user management.
- Go to account management.
- Key in the New Password and username.
- Username is to login into jiofi.local.html and Password is for Admin Login.
- Confirm all the details.
- Now click on “Apply” button.
How to Access Jiofi Storage slot by login jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l?
The JioFi device comes with an interesting feature of a micro sd card slot. A user can add a micro sd card in the slot to transfer files, videos or photos on JioFi device as WiFi storage. Follow these steps to access storage slot in JioFi
- Insert the micro sd card in the slot and switch on the JioFi device
- Connect to the admin page through jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 to log in as administrator. The default password and username is “administrator” for JioFi Device
- After logging in, go to JioFi settings to select storage
- Select ‘Enable’ in the storage account
- Set Default Storage name as sd card
- Change Default storage password to share across users to access the WiFi disk. Set Storage mode as ‘WiFi storage’
- The storage can be accessed through jiofi.local.html by different users. The different storage modes available with JioFi are Local Storage, WiFi Storage and Internet Storage.
The Local Storage contents can only be accessed using a USB cable connected to the host device. The WiFi storage contents can be accessed using the local WiFi connection, and the internet storage contents are stored in the cloud. The URL can be accessed over the internet to download it. The Contents need to be accessed via IP address 192.168.1.1.
How do I get my Forgot JIOFI number?
There are two simple ways to remember your forgotten JIO-FI number.
- Go to the jiofi.local.html homepage or login via 192.168.1.1 Ip Address.
- Navigate to My JIO App.
- Login to your JIOFI page and select username and password.
- The number will be at the top of the page.
- Save it for future references.
- Send an SMS from any JIOFI number to 199.
- The SMS might not be send from JIOFI number.
- Send the SMS to 7021799999.
- The JIO number will be send on the same number. Example SMS JIO 123456789123456 to 199 or to 7021799999.
- Remember your JIO FI number is also written on the back of your JIO FI battery.
Checking the balance both Data and Net Balance on JIOFI router
- Connect JIO FI network on your device either smartphone or the laptop.
- Download the app from your google play store then install.
- Press the sing up tab then configure the app so you can register.
- Use your E-mail address to sign up.
- You will receive an OTP enter it on your alternative number which you took when getting the JIO FI connection.
- It advisable to do the process at pick hours. Use the password and complete the process.
- Login directly on my JIO app/ JIO website online from your network to others and check the usage.
How do I recharge my JIOFI WIFI Modem?
- If you have already install My JIO app, you can now sign up.
- On the page you get the dash board with all recharge plans.
- Select the buy option.
- A new screen will appear and has the payment options like: using online payment JIO money and other net banking services.
- Pick one of the payment methods and proceed to recharge.
- You will get a message confirming the payment.
How to JIOFI firmware upgrade to the latest version by signin into Jiofi.Local.Html
- Go to the JIOFI official website: Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- On the menu bar select Firmware upgrade from the menu.
- On the device you will be can install a new version of firmware.
- On your browser click on the software upgrade.
- A new page showing JIO FI firmware list will appear.
- Choose the one you need and they select the apply tab.
Tips to Increase the JIOFI Router Internet Speed
It is okay to change the speed of your JIOFI router for you quick access and fast internet connection.
- Go to the Jiofi official URL : Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- When the page opens select WIFI on the menu.
- Carefully change the mode from 802.11 to 2.4 Ghz(n)
- Now amend the TX power to high
- Also change the channel mode to manual but it should be 11.
- Now click on the update tab and apply.
- Then reboot your JIO FI router
- Note you can buy an extra WIFI range extender and fix it on your JIO FI device. It can be used by more people in case of an office.
How to Make Video Calls and Voice Calls using JIOFI Dongle
Many JioFi faces chaos while trying to understand how to make voice calls and video calls using JioFi Device. To establish a video call or voice call, every user needs to install the Jio 4G voice App on their smartphones. A user can also download the Jio 4G Voice APK file on a PC.
After the installation is completed, users need to open 4G Voice App to activate or register mobile number. A JioFi Sim number can also be considered during the registration process. When the registration is under processing, One Time Pad(OTP) will be received on the smartphone to verify the undergoing process. Jio 4G Voice app will be activated successfully. The Android application will ask to access contacts and messages on the local phone.
The video calling feature can be activated by the same installing and activation procedure. The JioFi calling application also enables to establish a video calling connection with the recipient. This is the entire procedure which must be followed while making a video call or a voice call initially.
- You can now make HD voice call from your smartphone using the Jio4G voice app.
- Key In the number you want to call. While you have started you JIOFI app.
- The person you are calling should also have the JIO app to connect.
- The network should be 4G VOL TE for both video calls and voice call.
Jiofi Battery Percentage Status can check to open Jiofi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1 home page. In that homepage you can click on Device Details. In the Device Details you can see the Battery Status row. This the best JIO FI device to go for, it will give fast internet connection. You being the administrator you can check so many things on the JIO FI dash board. Follow the JIOFI link for more information and inquiries. Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1