By Logging into either 192.168.l.l or Jiofi.Local.Html Login to change the Jiofi Password, Jiofi Firmware Upgrade, Jiofi Router Battery Percentage Status, Accessing the Storage Slot or Memory Card etc….
What is JioFI? Jiofi is an Amazing Hotspot modem / device which host all Android, Laptops and PC’s to connect to the 4G high-speed internet. The device possess unique password and username which is indicate on the battery lower side. What is JioFI.local.html? This the login address for the JioFI device, it helps the users login without any difficulty. What does it mean to have the JioFi.local.html? This means you have the full access to the JIOFI 2/3 wireless router admin dashboard. Every hot spotting device comes with an IP address, it helps in accessing the admin dashboard. Additionally the known login address is the 192.168.l.l IP Address. The login space will show as soon as you key in the address.
There are only three types of JIOFI routers they all work well for your internet connectivity they are Jiofi 1, Jiofi 2 and Jiofi 3.
How to use the Jiofi.local.html Login the process to configure the JIOFI device
Now we will provide the Configuration Setup for Jiofi Router by logging into the Jiofi configuring web portal. In that web portal you can change all settings like Password Change, Battery Percentage Status, Broadcasting SSID change, Admin Username & Password Change etc procedure are as follows….
- Navigate to your browser and key in the JIOFI Homepage link: http://jiofi.local.html
- Some individuals might be using the JIOFI Dongle key in: http://jiodongle.local.html
- A page will open and on the username and password use the “Administrator” to fill in the boxes.
- Follow to the setting > WIFI, here you will change the SSID of the WIFI which is the WIFI network name.
- Go to the settings >WIFI> password. This is to change the default password.
- Click on the settings>user management and change the username of your router.
How to change Jiofi SSID in jiofi.local.html
- Open the JIO-FI website and Click the “Setting” button
- Look for the “WIFI” sidebar. It will be available in the Jiofi Settings.
- Here you will find the SSID under the WIFI setting.
- On the same page change it to what you prefer.
How to change the JIOFI Admin Username and Jiofi password at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Visit the URL page: http://jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Open the page and go to the setting on your menu.
- Click user management.
- Go to account management.
- Key in the New Password and username.
- Username is to login into jiofi.local.html and Password is for Admin Login.
- Confirm all the details.
- Now click on “Apply” button.
How to Access Jiofi Storage slot by login jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l?
The JioFi device comes with an interesting feature of a micro sd card slot. A user can add a micro sd card in the slot to transfer files, videos or photos on JioFi device as WiFi storage. Follow these steps to access storage slot in JioFi
- Insert the micro sd card in the slot and switch on the JioFi device
- Connect to the admin page through jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 to log in as administrator. The default password and username is “administrator” for JioFi Device
- After logging in, go to JioFi settings to select storage
- Select ‘Enable’ in the storage account
- Set Default Storage name as sd card
- Change Default storage password to share across users to access the WiFi disk. Set Storage mode as ‘WiFi storage’
- The storage can be accessed through jiofi.local.html by different users. The different storage modes available with JioFi are Local Storage, Wi-Fi Storage and Internet Storage.
How do I get my Forgot JIOFI number?
There are two simple ways to remember your forgotten JIO-FI number.
- Go to the jiofi.local.html homepage or login via 192.168.1.1 IP Address.
- Navigate to My JIO App.
- Login to your JIOFI page and select username and password.
- The number will be at the top of the page.
- Save it for future references.
- Send an SMS from any JIOFI number to 199.
- The SMS might not be send from JIOFI number.
- Send the SMS to 7021799999.
- The JIO number will be send on the same number. Example SMS JIO 123456789123456 to 199 or to 7021799999.
- Remember your JIOFI number is also written on the back of your JIOFI battery.
How to Make Video Calls and Voice Calls using JIOFI Dongle
To establish a video call or voice call, every user needs to install the Jio 4G voice App on their smartphones. A user can also download the Jio 4G Voice APK file on a PC. After the installation is completed, users need to open 4G Voice App to activate or register mobile number. A JioFi Sim number can also be considered during the registration process. When the registration is under processing, One Time Pad(OTP) will be received on the smartphone to verify the undergoing process. Jio 4G Voice app will be activated successfully. The Android application will ask to access contacts and messages on the local phone.
A Jiofi Device makes it possible for the user to connect with family and friends through video calls and voice calls. This is important in maintaining contact with people that are not close by. Video calls and Voice calls can be made using Jiofi Device by using the steps below:
- Open the normal phone dialer on your smartphone that is either 2G, 3G or 4G.
- From your contacts list, select a number that you wish to call. You can also decide to key in the number directly if you have it.
- Once the contact is selected, Jiofi4GVoice app will open automatically.
- To make a voice call by using the Jio Sim present in your Jiofi device, tap on the ‘Green’ colored voice call button.
- To make a video call through the Jio Sim in your Jiofi device, tap on the ‘Green’ colored video call button.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage in http://jiofi.local.html
Jiofi Battery Percentage Status can check to open Jiofi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1 home page. In that homepage you can click on Device Details. In the Device Details you can see the Battery Status row. This the best JIOFI device to go for, it will give fast internet connection. You being the administrator you can check so many things on the JIOFI dash board. Follow the JIOFI link for more information and inquiries. Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
How to check Jiofi Battery Status, Jiofi Firmware Upgrade, Jiofi Internet Speed etc at jiofi.local.html?
How to track the Jiofi Battery status in jiofi.local.html?
After all the configuration steps have been executed, checking the Jiofi battery percentage becomes very easy. Access jiofi.local.html from your browser. Login with the new username and password that you have set for the device. Below the Battery Capacitor Space, check out for the remaining battery percentage.
How to update JIOFI firmware upgrade to the latest version by logon Jiofi.Local.Html?
Go to the JIOFI official website: Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1. On the menu bar select Firmware upgrade from the menu. On the device you will be can install a new version of firmware. On your browser click on the software upgrade. A new page showing JIOFI firmware list will appear. Choose the one you need and they select the apply tab.
How to speedup the JIOFI Router Internet Speed?
A faster internet speed makes it possible for you to easily access web pages or download files from the internet. With a slow internet speed, using the internet becomes very boring. The following tips will help you in increasing the internet speed of your Jiofi Device. Create a password that will limit the number of users that have access to your Jiofi. Change your DNS to ‘Open’. Place the device close to the window away from any obstruction that will limit the network. Only connect up to 10 devices at a go for efficiency.
How do I recharge my JIOFI WIFI Modem?
If you have already install My JIO app, you can now sign up. On the page you get the dash board with all recharge plans. Select the buy option. A new screen will appear and has the payment options like: using online payment JIO money and other net banking services. Pick one of the payment methods and proceed to recharge. You will get a message confirming the payment.
How can i Check the balance both Data and Net Balance on JIOFI router?
Connect JIOFI network on your device either smartphone or the laptop. Download the app from your google play store then install. Press the sing up tab then configure the app so you can register. Use your E-mail address to sign up. You will receive an OTP enter it on your alternative number which you took when getting the JIOFI connection. It advisable to do the process at pick hours. Use the password and complete the process. Login directly on my JIO app/ JIO website online from your network to others and check the usage.