City Union Bank CUB Internet Banking or CUB Online Banking or CUB Net Banking Login Registration for New Retail / Individual User at https://www.onlinecub.net/…..
Initially known as the Kumbakonam Bank Limited the City Union Bank ltd cub was established in the year 1904. It only worked in the region parts of the Indian country and later advanced to the whole country. The bank has spread the branches both locally and internationally. The bank provides citizens with banking services. They have advance in technology where by you can transact funds using net banking and mobile banking services.
The bank had its first branches at the Mannargudi and offers the best services to its esteem customers. The city bank doesn’t discriminate any race and works with all citizens and foreigners.
City Union Bank CUB Net Banking Login Registration for new user at onlinecub.net
- Visit the Citi Union Bank main web page: https://onlinecub.net/
- When the home page opens go to the “Personal Banking” section or Click on it.
- Here the user access is on the menu bar click on the tab to lead you to new user registration.
- Now fill in the application form and enter the details: Account number, Customer ID, CIF number this number is printed on the passbook, Debit Card Number, ATM pin, Expiry Date and CVV.
- You need to select a user id and password both have to be very unique.
- Now key in your Registered mobile number and also email address. This number will be approved by the bank.
- Select the proceed button and the system will send a One-Time Password (OTP).
- Key in the password and the bank will send a message of successful procedure.
- The CUB Net Banking Login ID will be activate before the day or within 24 hours it will be done.
Services provided by the city union bank in the Indian country
- Loans services for both individual and groups.
- Deposit and saving services
- Investment advice
- Net banking and mobile banking services.
- Account opening
- Securities and insurance
- Private banking
- Credit and debit card.
Recently the bank has introduced a security system where one can obtain the user id and password. The applicant needs to fill an application form which is obtained from the branch offices. The bank approves the application and processes the ID and password. However no matter how safe the process please remember not to share the personal details with others.
City union bank Ltd CUB mobile banking
This a service which is more convenient and used by most people with the smartphone. The system is best when you don’t have to visit the bank. This can be done at the comfort of the house. Android, IOS and the apple iPhone will work best on this app.
- First install the app on your smart phone CUB MOBILE BANKING PLUS but this after activation of the mobile banking.
- Navigate to the link and install the app on your mobile phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/
- The above link will guide you open the mobile banking page and apply for the service.
How to access the mobile banking service using the website
- Visit the official website page: https://www.onlinecub.net/
- Key in the applicant names, the account number and mobile number. This number has to be registered.
- After this you will create a unique user ID and password.
- The system will verify the details and approve the application
How do I access the CUB Mbanking plus?
The process is easy after a successful download just enter the name of applicant, account number and all other information.
- Go to the registered mobile number.
- Recheck the details and then enter m-pin then read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Register the bank account to the mobile banking.
- After the process you can now transact and save money using the mobile banking service.
Steps to download the internet banking application form
- The applicant has to download the application from the CUB website: https://onlinecub.net/
- Fill in the details name, permanent address and other mandatory details.
- After fill all the legal details take the application form to the nearest city union bank.
- The bank attendants will check the information submitted and send them to the central processing center.
- The bank will give an approval and the ID and password will be sent. This takes 7 working days.
- Now after receiving you will have access to net banking services.
How to activate the CUB Net Banking Login Registration service at www.onlinecub.net
- Visit the CUB Homepage: https://www.onlinecub.net/
- Again go to the Personal Banking tab.
- Select and enter the Id and password acquired the click on the continue button.
- Login the details and the system will automatically activate the net banking service.
- After this a choice of changing the password.
- Enter a unique password which cannot be revealed by anyone.
- The password can be alpha-numeric to avoid fraud cases.
- The bank will send you a success note to show you have completed the process CUB Net Banking Login Registration and now fully register to the CUB Net banking System.
As we have seen the city union bank has improved technology wise and has introduced a lot of banking systems. They have also gain popularity in the whole of the Indian country. They are known for being the first bank to introduce a robot by the name Lakshmi. This a banking robot and has come to aid in the banking service provided by the bank.
City Union Bank has gone further in bring up ways to view your bank balance. This a simple way of using the missed call process which we will check below here.
How to check the CUB Account balance using the missed call
- Give your registered number and for the clients with unregistered number visit the bank for registration.
- Note the process of registration will take 5 working days from the date you will visit the bank.
- Now call the following number: 9278177444.
- After dialing the number the balance in your account will show on your mobile phone.
- The process if simple and will take few minutes.
Advantage of missed call
- The process will save time.
- There are no fraud cases and theft case.
- No long queues at the bank.
- The process is very accurate.
- The client can check the balance as many time as possible.
How to Link Aadhaar Number with CUB Account using Internet Banking / Online Banking at onlinecub.net
The Indian government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the bank and other card. The city union bank has made it easy for the clients to link the card as follows. There are two ways both offline and online method.
- Go to the CUB web portal: https://www.onlinecub.net/
- Use your user ID and password to login when the home page opens.
- On the menu bar select the “link to Aadhaar registration link”
- Here the system will ask for the operative number.
- Now key in your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Authenticate the details provided.
- After few seconds the system will send a confirmation message.
- You have to register your mobile number in order to get the message.
The applicant might not have internet but not to worry, the applicant can visit the city union bank branch near them. The bank attendants will take you through the following steps:
- First you will get the application form either downloaded or from the bank.
- Enter all the legal and mandatory information. Like the name of the applicant, registered mobile number, Aadhaar number, your bank account plus the permanent address.
- Have with you the original and photocopies of the documents named above.
- Submit the documents to the bank officers.
- The information will be approved and the bank will communicate in few working days.
- With this days over one will note their card is linked with the Aadhaar card.
Linking the Aadhaar card using the ATM
- Go to the CUB ATM center and then enter your card on the machine. Swipe in the normal way and key in your personal pin.
- On the screen the menu will show click on the Aadhaar registration option.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number.
- Verify the number and in few seconds the system will provide a seeding form.
- Now the bank will approve the information given and a success message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How to link CUB Account with Aadhaar Number using SMS method
The client needs to have a message alert service on their phone. They require a registered mobile number, account number and Aadhaar number.
Send the SMS to 56161
Aadhaar 15-digit bank account number 12 digit Aadhaar number send to 56161
The system will send a confirmation message to your registered mobile number.