COVID 19 Vaccine Online Registration or Corona Vaccine Online Registration for Covishield / Covaxin at selfregistration.cowin.gov.in website…..
Everyone above 18 years is entitled to get the COVID-19 vaccination in India. Well, you don’t have to go overboard for this to happen since you can now register yourself for the vaccination online. The new approach is aimed at making sure citizens save both time and money in their quest to get vaccinated.
But for this to happen, you need to understand what goes into the self-registration process online. Fortunately, that’s what this simple guide will help you unearth today.
COVID 19 Vaccine Online Registration at selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
Read on for steps to follow and complete COVID 19 vaccine online registration or Corona Vaccine Registration for Covishield / Covaxin.
- Using the web browser of your smartphone or PC, visit https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in (Cowin Website)
- On the new page that’s displayed on your screen, you have to click on the ‘Register / Sign-in’ option
- Correctly type in your active Mobile Number in the given field
- Click on the ‘Generate OTP’ option and wait for it to be sent to the shared mobile number
- Enter the OTP received and click on ‘Verify’
- Once done with the verification, you’ll be redirected to the Vaccination Registration page
- Here, correctly fill in all the details including gender, age, name, and many more
- Provide your ‘Photo ID’ details and click on the ‘Register’ button
- Now click on the ‘Schedule’ option
- You have to enter your PIN Code in the given box. Alternatively, you can select from the list of States and districts provided
- You’ll now be able to see different vaccination centers to choose from
- Select your preferred location, date, and time for receiving the vaccine
- Finally, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the registration process
How to Book an Appointment for Covid 19 Vaccine Registration for Covishield or Covaxin at selfregistration.cowin.gov.in?
How to Book an Appointment for Corona Vaccine Registration for Covishield at selfregistration.cowin.gov.in?
Just go through the Cowin official website selfregistration.cowin.gov.in. Enter a valid mobile number then enter the OTP. After that choose your preferred vaccine either covishield / covaxin.
How to Book an Appointment for Covid 19 Vaccine Registration for Covaxin at selfregistration.cowin.gov.in?
First of all go via Cowin main web portal selfregistration.cowin.gov.in. Enter valid mobile number after that type one time password. After that choose your preferred vaccine covaxin. Then Submit it.
As simple as that, you can complete the COVID-19 vaccination online without encountering any issues whatsoever. Remember, getting vaccinated against COVID is for your benefit, family, friends, colleagues, and the entire country.