Pay Mumbai Traffic Police Vehicle echallan / due amount Online and how to track MTP Vehicle e challan Status at mumbaipolice.in.net and trafficpolicemumbai.maharashtra.gov.in….
Technological advancement has made it possible for almost all services to be accessed by the simple click of a button without necessarily having to move out of your current location. The Mumbai Traffic Police (MTP) has integrated modern technology into their services with the aim of easing the way things are done. Being an integral part of Mumbai Police, the Mumbai Traffic Police ensures that the safety of citizens is looked into by improving traffic flow in all roads.
How to check MTP Mumbai Traffic Police Vehicle e challan Status at mumbaipolice.in.net
Through the https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ website, you can easily get access to all services that are provided by Mumbai Traffic Police without necessarily having to physically avail yourself in their offices. Below is a step by step explanation on how to check the Mumbai Traffic Vehicle Challan status in https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ Website from the comfort of your house or office.
- On your installed browser, type in https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ as the official link for accessing Mumbai Traffic Police Website. Click on “Enter” once you have correctly entered this URLs, in your browser.
- You will automatically be redirected to the homepage of Mumbai Traffic Police Website from where you will be required to choose between Vehicle number and Challan number. Click on the Vehicle number option to initiate the process of checking Mumbai Traffic Vehicle Challan Status online.
- Correctly enter your vehicle number in the box set aside for this option then click on “Submit” button.
- A drop down box will be displayed on your screen once you have clicked on “Submit” button. Here, you will have to enter your registered mobile number that will be used to send a One Time Pin (OTP) for verification purposes.
- Click on “Ok” button once you have keyed in your mobile number.
- Enter the One Time Pin that will be sent to your registered mobile number before clicking on “Ok” button to submit the results.
- You will automatically be redirected to a new page on the website where you will be able to check the Mumbai Traffic Vehicle Challan Status. You can download the receipt if you wish to use it at a later date.
How to pay Mumbai Traffic Police Vehicle e challan at mumbaipolice.in.net / trafficpolicemumbai.maharashtra.gov.in
Below is a step by step guide on how to pay Mumbai Traffic Violation e-Challan payment using vehicle number in https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ Website without facing any difficulty whatsoever.
- On your browser whether Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, type in https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ as the official link for accessing Mumbai Traffic Police Website.
- From the homepage of this website, you will be able to see different services that are being offered. Click on “e-Challan Payment” option that is immediately after “Contact us” option at the top right corner of this site.
- This action will automatically open a new window in your browser from where you will be required to click on “Vehicle Number” option to make the payments using the vehicle number.
- Enter your Vehicle number in the box set aside for this option then click on “Submit” button.
- Once you have entered your vehicle number, you will be asked to correctly key in the One Time Pin (OTP) that has just been sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Submit”
- You will be redirected to a new page on the website from where you are to read the privacy and security policy together with the terms and conditions for making your payments. Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on “I agree the above conditions for online payment” option.
- Once you have agreed the terms and conditions, you will be taken to a page where you have to choose the method of payment i.e. Credit Card or Debit Card. Enter your card number and total amount payable then click on “Make Payment”.
Wait for a few seconds before you can enter your password. Finally, click on “Submit” button once you have correctly entered your password to complete the payment.
Pay Mumbai Traffic Violation e-Challan payment using Challan Number in mumbaipolice.in.net
- Type in https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ as the link for accessing Mumbai Traffic Police Website.
- Once in the website, click on “e-Challan Payment” option that can be easily identified from the home page of this site.
- This action will open a new window on your browser from where you are to choose between vehicle number and Challan number. Click on “ Challan Number” since it is the option that you wish to use for making the payments.
- You will then be required to confirm your registered number in order to receive the One Time Pin (OTP) for verification purposes. Click on “Ok’ once you have entered the mobile number.
- A One Time Pin will be sent to the mobile number that you have just submitted. Enter the OTP in the space set aside for this detail then click on “Ok”
- You will automatically be redirected to a new page from where you are to go through the terms and conditions for making the payment. Click on “I agree the above conditions for online payment” option once you have finished reading the terms and conditions.
- The above action will take you to a new window on your browser from where you will be required to choose the method of payment. You have the option of choosing between Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card number. Enter your Credit Card number or Debit Card number if you have decided to use this methods for making your payments.
- Select the amount of money that you wish to pay then click on “Make Payment”. Wait for a few seconds before you a new page is displayed on your screen. Here, you will have to enter your password before you can finally click on “ Submit” to authorize the payment. You will have successfully made Mumbai Traffic Violation e-Challan Payment Using Challan Number.
What has the government and traffic police department done to handle the situation?
The traffic police department with the whole government backing it up. Have come up with e-challan. A simple way and convenient for both police and the citizens. The drivers won’t give excuses of they don’t have change or ATMS. This is the problem solver.
Wondering what is E-challan?
Challan: this a formal and legal document recognized by the Indian government. It is used to indicate/proof that a payment has been done for either good or a service.
E-challan: It is a slight difference this also a legal document which is digitalized and only obtained online. The system is used to pay for services related to traffic offences. This is the new trend in the state in the Indian country. The government and all traffic departments have embraced this new idea. It will reduce the cases of traffic offences. The e-challans are saved on the government serves and they can be traced if one doesn’t pay.
The Mumbai drivers can check their challans online through the traffic police portal either trafficpolicemumbai.maharashtra.gov.in or mumbaipolice.in.net
Yes wondering how you receive an e-challan without the police stopping you? The system works in conjunction with camera which have installed on the roads. This cameras have been placed on unnoticeable joints thus capturing the activities on the road. This records are kept for future reference or if one wants to make a claim.
The driver receives the challan on his mobile phone with the need of an officer. You will get the kind of offence done and if you want to claim for the clip, visit the police station for video. This has helped reduce the crimes happening on the roads. Most drives are afraid to be caught and paying the fines. E-challan and the cameras are the only gargets which have worked best for all the states. One get their challan in seconds and has to pay before it adds more penalty.
Importance of the e-challan and the cameras on the road
- Saves time for the traffic police and drivers. They only need to pay without stopping or visiting the station
- No corruption cases.
- The CCTV cameras are genuine.
- The police can follow upon the paid and unpaid challan easily.
- Reduced offences on the roads.
- The Mumbai roads are much safer now.
Types of Challans
There are only two types and both work well for the service of the Mumbai citizens.
- Those produced by the cameras from the traffic police officers: This challan is done by the police themselves at the point they have placed the camera. They can be saved and view later. The police make situate the cameras at any point thus capturing the offences directly.
- Challans produces by the CCTV camera: This are the cameras placed on the roads and capture random pictures and videos. They are not controlled by anyone and are permanent. They produce an e-challan whenever an offence has occurred. This when you receive messages of the challan immediately on the mobile phone. The challans are produced automatically and can be printed.
What is included in a CCTV e-challan?
- The time and date the offence happened.
- The e-challan comes with the photos of the happening.
- The challan has a duration of 15 days beyond this an addition amount of RS10 will add every day.
- You get the link where you can get the e-challan and how to pay: https://mumbaipolice.in.net
Note the system doesn’t show the receipt immediately but in few hours it will show. In conclusion the system will and has come to help the state and country. They will be reduction of silly accidents and violation making the roads safe. The government has also made a ruling of suspending licenses for the defaults. If caught often you have to hand over the license. Those not honoring the fines at the right time and leaving to accumulate will get harsh penalties. They traffic police department will go through thelist of defaults and send warning. But all in all the system has been taken well by the citizens and traffic officers.