Rajasthan DDO Employee Pay Bill / Salary bill at paymanager.raj.nic.in – Forgot Paymanager Login Password, Reset Paymanager Password Procedure, Paymanager Bank Registration….
The Financial Department under the state government of Rajasthan has introduced as salary slip download and a bill preparation portal. All the employees working for the Rajasthan government have full access of the website and can follow the procedure of their bill preparation. The online software is called the paymanager this a system which is used to prepare the employees’ salaries bills. Additionally the paymanager software deals with DA arrears, employees bonus and leave encashment bills.
With the website the state employees can login and check for their pay slips and all the IT statements. The system is well framed and connected to the recognized banks for any transactions made. The banks and government treasury can use the website portal for official use. The website accommodates the DDO and they can login to access the FVC bills, salary bill, arrears, and all pay bill.
As a Rajasthan employee you don’t need to visit the HR offices to get you pay slip statements. The http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/ is an integrated software and free to all the state workers. It is a convenient way for the employees and government. The portal saves time and safe way to keep the employees documents. You can be sure of getting the correct statement any time you login.
Paymanager Rajasthan DDO and employee’s login process for salary pay bills
Here we will give a guidelines on how to signin into Paymanager Rajasthan Login. Procedure are as follows….
- Please open the paymanager main URL: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- When the home page open key in your username and password.
- Then enter the Captcha code on the space provided.
- Submit the information online. The salary bill will be displayed.
Paymanager bank registration process for e-payments
Navigate to the paymanager homepage link: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/. On the home page you are required to fill the following information.
- Give name of employee both the first and the last name.
- Pick a username to login.
- Select the user type either the bank or the treasury.
- When you choose the bank give the code.
- Fill in the complete address.
- Enter your e-mail address and the registered phone number.
- Now enter the password of your choice and confirm it.
- Fill the captcha code provided then submit.
- The registration process is done.
Forgot Paymanager Login Password and how to Reset Paymanager Password at paymanager.raj.nic.in
- Logon into the direct URL: https://paymanager.raj.nic.in/webpage/forgotpassword.aspx
- On the menu bar you will enter employee ID.
- Followed by the bank account number.
- Key in your DOB.
- Enter the verified mobile number or Valid Cell Number.
- Now submit the information above, the profile will show all the details and also your password.
- You can change the password by re-entering the previous password the change to the new one.
- Confirm it by re-entering it then submit.
- The process is easy and be done through the official paymanager site
How I know the Rajasthan PayManager Employee Pay Bill / Salary bill at paymanager.raj.nic.in?
Any employee has a right to know his/her pay bill or salary bill. They can access the official website for the details. Here will go through the preparation of salary, processing the bills and about the employee’s details.
- Visit the paymanager main web portal
- First go to bill processing followed by the bill number allocation.
- When you click on the options select the bill number from the list provided.
- Now choose the type of bill from the menu drop down.
- Select the month and year of the bill. Select also the date and number of the bill.
- Choose the group name of the budget head. Submit the information.
- You can modify your bill by selecting bill modification. This from the bill allocation number on the same menu.
- Go to the official website: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- On the menu bar go to bill processing.
- You will see salary preparation under the bill processing.
- Select add group allowances.
- Choose the group name.
- A list of allowances will show pick the type either the formula, amount or the slab.
- Press the submit button to proceed.
- Visit the website page: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- On the menu again to bill processing.
- Select bill preparation.
- Choose the group deduction.
- Select the group name from a list on the menu bar.
- Then choose the deduction list and the type.
- Submit the details.
- Go to the official website: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/
- See the bill processing.
- Go to the salary preparation.
- After this select the bulk allowances.
- Give the name of the bill.
- The name of the allowance.
- Pick the employee from the list of employee.
- Select the submit button and get the information.
- On the same website go to the bill processing.
- Then the salary preparation.
- Go to add deduction, give the name of the bill.
- Select the name and types either formula, amount or slab.
- Choose employee from the list and submit the details.
- First visit the main URL: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/
- Pick on bill preparation and salary preparation.
- Select the employee details.
- Choose the month and the year plus the group.
- The list of employee will be displayed.
- Choose the name, employee data.
- Then details will be displayed.
- The site gives the option of deleting or editing the allowances.
- Select the submit button.
The employee details
- Again use the Rajasthan DDO Web Portal: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/
- Go to employee pay bill.
- If it is partial payments click on it on.
- You can also add the LIC by select the LIC button.
- Submit the information to get the results you are looking for.
- An employee looking for loan details also need to go to the same website.
- Select the loan master.
- Give the names and the loan details then submit.
- For any dependent deduction select the option and the select the submit button.
How do I add a dependent to my paymanager?
The process is easy and hassle free, the DDO is to give the information about the employee’s dependent. The pass the data to the treasury or the bank, the treasury will add the new dependent automatically.
Now you can add a dependent deduction
- Go to the website: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- Select dependent deduction.
- Please key in your office id, state and the district selected.
- Choose the bank account number.
- Take the names of the dependent, give the order number and from the list give the employee name.
- Now the DDO will take a step to add dependent deduction for employee.
- The system will request for the amount.
- Now submit the information will be displayed on the screen.
- Note the process is the same for nominee in the paymanager portal.
- The website has an option of suspending the employee’s salary or certain amount.
- Go to the suspend details.
- Give you name and other employee’s details.
- Submit the information.
- You can delete a dependent by just opening the official website: http://paymanager.raj.nic.in
- Select the deduction in bulk.
- Give the name of the dependent.
- Submit the information and get the results.
For more information please select http://paymanager.raj.nic.in