Telangana Echallan status check using Vehicle Registration Number, Driving License Number and Aadhaar Number to Pay Telangana Vehicle Penalty amount at echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/….
Challan is a legal document in India for the payments one does either in banking or for paid goods and services. It is a form to prove the payment has taken place, in case of a delivery or a supply of items. E-challan this a digitalized system of challan it is limited to depositing funds and legal payments at the bank or the governments treasury. The government has introduce a new system for all the citizens.
Everyone can check their offences or anything attached to the vehicles. They can get the fine, the offences and charges without visit the stations or stopping at road blocks. The government implemented the E-challan on October 2013 and has produced a lot results. Cases of accident and offences has reduced thus safety on the roads.
The E-challan is gaining popularity in Indians states and adopted by various countries. The traffic police are using the e-challan to give fines. The said offender pays the fine at the e-seva or give cash at the centers. The challan has specification on what to use in payments.
There are various ways to make payments for E-challan offence or fine. You can use the debit/credit cards. Clear all the fee against your vehicle, if it accumulates greater action is taken.
You need to access the official website https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/ here the offences and fee will be displayed.
- Fill in the correct number of your vehicle don’t leave out the zeros.
- Follow the format: APO9AB0009
- If you miss any of the digit the information will not show and can’t access the website.
- The system will show the pending fine an now you can proceed to pay using the following process.
Offences on the E-challan
- Over speeding.
- Parking at the wrong area.
- Taking a wrong U turn.
- Driving at the wrong side.
- Having the wrong number plate.
- No clear number plate.
- Stop line near or at the activity flag.
- Drunk and drive.
- If you are threat to other drivers and no license.
Types of challans
- On generated by the cameras: The cameras capture any wrong doing or random pictures and the challan is produced when the camera spots the offence. This is produced naturally keep checking the website status to know if you have offences. The offences will generate an E-print on the E-challan automatically.
- Generated by the camera from the police officer: this where the police officer takes photos of the crime and can be saved for long term references. The police keep all the offences in their archives. You can check by just giving your registration number and license number.
Track your Telangana Echallan status using Driving License Number at https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/
The step by step explanation given below will help you check Telangana vehicles eChallan status by using the license number.
- On the search bar of your browser, enter https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/. This is the official link for accessing Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System Website. Hit the enter button on your keyboard once you key in the above link.
- Once in the website, click on “License Number” option. It is through this option that you can check Telangana vehicles eChallan status using your license number.
- Enter your license number in the space set aside for this detail.
- You will have to enter the captcha displayed for verification purposes. If you do not see any captcha, click on ‘New Captcha’ to get another one.
- Finally, click on ‘Go’ to check your Telangana vehicles eChallan status.
- You can also print the eChallan status for future reference by clicking on “Print” button.
Telangana Echallan vehicle pending status using vehicle registration number at echallan.tspolice.gov.in
Here we will provide few guidelines on how to check your Telangana Echallan vehicle due status by using vehicle registration number. Procedure are as follows…
- Visit the official website: https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/
- On the menu bar please enter the registration number.
- Now enter the captcha security code on the box.
- Then select the “go” option.
- The data will show on the screen.
Telangana Echallan vehicle due status using Aadhaar number at echallan.tspolice.gov.in
- Please Open the main portal: https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
- After opening the official web portal. You can choose the Aadhaar Number tab
- After you can enter your Aadhaar Number and enter the captcha security code on the box.
- Click on “GO” option.
- Details will be displayed on your monitor.
Aadhaar number in the India plays a big role, the government has made it mandatory in all vehicle transfers. The vehicle owners need an Aadhaar card to register the vehicles. Ownership of vehicles or motor bikes also requires the card. This will be effective starting August 22, 2017 the best thing about the implementation is you can do it online. You as the vehicle owner have to give both the Aadhaar number and mobile number. This to curb cases of fake ownership and false mobile number when the vehicle or motor cycle causes an offence.
About wrong E-challan
With the new system of E-challan the traffic police have found their work to be easy. The offences are automatically captured and the challans issued to the vehicle users. All the details and photos are saved for future references. However some of the drivers are getting the wrong E-challans for their vehicles. Some get high fine of vehicles they don’t own or sold in the past.
Most of this cases are caused due to ignorance of the owners. They sell the two wheeler or vehicles and don’t transfer the name to new owners. It has brought a lot of confusion. The state government has requested sellers to change and give all details of vehicles to the new owner. Additionally wrong challans are being issued to drivers if the cameras were not clear.
The traffic police are doing their best to get clear images and number plates. Mistakes may occur due to:
- If the system are not well set or are manipulated
- You never transferred ownership to new owner.
- No official transfer by the buyer.
- By overlooking a person and not getting full details.
How to Make Telangana eChallan Payment through APOnline.gov.in
- Visit the official website: https://aponline.gov.in
- Click on “Citizen Login”.
- Enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code. Click on Login
- After Login into the APonline portal. Choose Adhoc Services.
- Come to the “Challan Payments” column.
- Under the Challan Payments you can see three more services: EChallan Payment (Hyderabad / Cyberabad / Rachakonda Circle), AP Police eChallan New and Traffic E-Challan (Andhra Pradesh)
- Choose anyone of the Payment.
- After you can choose the Challan Type and Type your Vehicle Registration Number or Number Plate
- Click on Show Details. It will shows your Telangana eChallan Vehicle due Pending Status.
- Click on Payment button.
- Press the continue button you will get to the any bank payment gateway make the payment according to the fine.
- The bank payment won’t reflect but after 24 hours the fine payment will show.
- Keep the message if the system doesn’t update the message will be enough evidence.
Note if you get more offences it will lead to serious actions being taken. You can lose your driving license or land in jail for not paying the fines. The state government has official declared if you get more than 12 offences within 24 months the license will be suspended. It has further stated that driving without the license will lead to imprisonment. Drunk driving will not be entertained and will get both imprisonment and suspension of the license. This drivers are considered as threat to other drivers.
The Telangana government assures the citizen of safe roads, the cameras or the E-challan system is implemented for safety but not to extort many from the citizen. Any complains or enquiry the state has place the portal to be public. You can check your offences directly and pay online. If any doubt the police have the records and the photos from all the scenes in their archives. For question and enquiries you can visit the official website and post the issues: https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/