Applying Procedure on How to make New Regenerate Pan Card or Pan Card Regenerate and Pan Card Correction or Pan Card Change Mistake Online at www.tin-nsdl.com or www.myutiitsl.com or www.onlineservices.nsdl.com…..
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a very important card in India. It helps in different financial transactions and business. The card was formulated by the income tax act which works under the central board for direct taxes. It has been active for a couple of years and still going strong. The Pan card was established in the year 1961 and since then many Indian and foreign citizens own the card.
The government also advocated for the card to be mandatory to curb cases of black money in the country. This card shows identity and contains your personal details. However the card doesn’t show proof of Indian citizenship. Anybody working in the state and doing transaction needs the pan card, whether citizen or non-citizen.
The card contains 10 alpha-numeric character and it’s unique for each holder. The government has embraced technology for can get the card online. Before the introduction of different systems by the income tax department. Individuals or corporate had to avail themselves at the offices. It was tiresome and the queues were too long. This discourage some citizens and they could take long before getting the Pan card. You had to fill the form 49A and bring all the proof documents make payments and all this hassle. They was no transparency and many documents could be misplaced.
With the advancement of technology one can apply for the pan card at the comfort of their homes. You can check other details like status and do correction, and many other deals with online portal.
Things to note before filling the form 49A and regenerating new pan card
- When filling the application you start with surname, first name, middle name. However when card is generated it will appear with the first name then surname.
- Some citizens opt to go for paperless e-KYC and e-sign. Here the Aadhaar card details will be used. You won’t upload any photo or signature. The system will use the Aadhaar photo and details.
- E-sign you need to fill all the documents in black ink then upload your photo.
- The above methods can only apply if you have your e-mail linked to the Aadhaar card.
How to apply for new Regenerate Pan Card using the www.tin-nsdl.com website
Instructions for how to regenerate pan card online and pan card correction procedure are as follows….
- Navigate to the Regenerate Pan Card web portal: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/services/pan/pan-index.html
- The home page will open and on the menu select application type. Form 49A for resident individuals and Form 49AA non-residents individual (NRIs). Form 49A is to regenerate pan card.
- You can choose the Application Type and Category.
- In the Application Type who want to apply Pan Card Regenerate those candidate must choose the “Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN card (No changes in existing PAN Data)”.
- Now Choose the Title of your name before, Type Last Name / Surname.
- Enter Date of Birth, Valid Mail ID, Valid Mobile Number. Beside Captcha Code you need to Enter your Pan Number as shown in the below image.
- Finally you can enter the Captcha code and click on Submit.
- Pick the Resident individuals.
- Now fill all the details carefully, keeping in mind they will appear same when the card is generated.
- Submit all the details after rechecking.
- A token number will be send immediately you submit the details. Click the link to continue with process of registration.
- Save the token number, and memorialize it in case they don’t send it to your e-mail address.
- A new page will open with three option of how you wish to continue with the application. Submit digitally with e-KYC and e-sign, Submit through scanned images (e-sign) and Take the documents physically to the offices.
- Fill your details from the Aadhaar number, parents name, your name, physical address, email address etc.
- Now press next. A new page appears fill in the other personal details.
- Press net again after you are done with the details.
- Key in your area code, assessing officer, type of range code and the assessing number. You will find all this details on the screen you just need to choose. Click on next button.
- Now you need all the supporting documents and photograph plus the signature.
- When you are done with this process a fee of RS 115.90 is required. You have different options for paying. Debit card, net banking, demand draft, cash cards.
- After the payments you will do an Aadhaar authentication. An OTP will be sent on your mobile number/ email which is linked to the Aadhaar card.
- You can also opt for the 15 digit token print. Which is very unique acknowledgement number, sign the form and then send it to the NSDL within 15 working days from the day you apply.
- Attach your photo and scan your signature the payment slip then send it to the NSDL.
- That is the simple process of applying for a new pan card. You can check the progress of the pan card through the website on the new application status.
How to make Pan Card correction at tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
Sometime we make mistakes in entering the detail. We tend to realize when the card is out or still in the generation process. The state government and NSDL have good ways of changing the errors. The mistake might be the name, date of birth, address etc.
- Go to the main web page: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/changerequest.html
- Open the home page and get an option changes in pan card.
- You need to make some payments to proceed. RS 107 including service tax. For Indian residents. RS 994 including service tax for non-citizens. Pay using the debit card, cash cards, demand draft, net banking.
- When the payment is successful you will get an acknowledgement number. Save the number or print it.
- Now you need to send the supporting documents for proof and the photo plus your signature. You have to send the document to the NSDL. The supporting documents are for the part you want to change. Example if want to change the name or father/mothers name, you will send proof of documents like birth certificate, voters ID. The document has to show identity proof from old to new changes. Name change: for ladies show marriage certificate, marriage invitation card or the publication of name-change in gazette and Companies: ROC’s certificate for name change.
- Submit the changes on the website page attached with all the documents.
- You will wait for few working days to receive the new pan card.
Note it is illegal to have more than one pan card. The government is very strict and legal measures can be taken against you. For lost or correction follow the above procedure to either cancel the previous or get new pan can. For more information follow: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.co/paam/enduserregister.contact.html or https://www.tin.nsdl.com/services/pan/instructions-change.html