How to Know TTD Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Result / Results or Tirumala Seva Electronic DIP Result in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in website….
With the number of users coming to Tirupati launched a new booking Procedure for the Tirupati which is through electronic lucky dip. One needs to use the electronic dip seva by submitting for the services in the time frame one the services are open. One can apply for various sevas like ‘Thomala Seva’, Archana, Suprabhatam, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu and Nijapada Darshanam. One should read all the instructions for using the electronic seva which include:
- Only Aadhaar card of Indian citizens and NRI pilgrims would be accepted for the registration.
- Modifications in the form are not allowed once the form is submitted
- Only the pilgrims who have not availed the seva in past 3 months can apply for electronic dip seva.
- TTD can cancel the application if case multiple registrations are made by a person.
- Pilgrims will be selected for the seva through a random allotment procedure
- TTD Seva Electronic DIP Results will be communicated through the registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- The results and the whole process would be published on the online portal for transparency.
- The selected pilgrims are required to make the payment through Net banking or debit / credit card using the Tirupati Balaji Online website.
The Applying period of the TTD Seva Electronic Lucky DIP is available on every first Friday of the month at 11:00 am and closes on the following Tuesday 10:00 am. One needs to register on the TTD Seva Online website before applying for the lucky dip seva. For a single user login, a maximum of two persons are allowed to apply for the electronic dip. If a user wants to opt for multiple seva, he can select multiple seva options and select the date besides them depending on the date/day on which that particular seva is available.
How to check TTD Seva Electronic DIP Results or Tirumala Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Result in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
The Seva closes on the 4th day after opening usually on Tuesday at 10:00 am. The results will be announced after 2 hrs. of the closing of seva, usually by 12:00 PM. The Tirumala Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Results will be shared through the registered email-ID and Mobile number.
Other than this a user can check the TTD Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Result through various options on the TTD Seva Online website.
- One can check the results by logging on to the website using the official login ID and password, the user can check whether he is selected for the seva or not
- User can also check through various searches on the website like the enrollment number, name, mobile number, email-ID, Aadhaar number etc. The option to check through various search options would be available till next Thursday on the website.
- The third options is the scan the entire list which is available on the website. The complete list of Seva Electronic Dip Result is available on the home page of the website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/.
If anyone has any trouble using the website or searching for the results on the website, the person can also approach the complaint cell and they will check the Tirumala Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Result for you using the reference ID generated at the end of the form filling.
5 thoughts on “TTD Tirumala Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Result / Results”
Sir how many members can book one login
You can book 2 members per Seva Electronic DIP
Would like to know Electronic Dip results
My result in the electronic Dip for Suprabatham Seva on Feb 5th 2020
i was selected for march 2020 which participated in 2019 dec dip but didn’t get any sms or mail alert and when i was checked in portal it was displayed regret message and not selected , result announced date was 10 december but in portal my name was selected on 16 dec and not done payment bcz i was not aware, this i came to know when i’m trying for april seva’s now current dip throwing already availed seva and not allowed till october
Comments are closed.