TTD Thomala Seva Online Tickets Booking and Tirumala Thomala Seva Darshanam Timings available at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in….
‘Thomala Seva’ is one of the daily sevas done at Tirumala or Lord Venkateshwara Temple. This is also done at the early hours of the day after Suprabatha Seva Darshan. Thomala seva is later followed by Archana seva. Thomala is the Tamil word which means decorating the deities with flowers.
In this seva, the priest can first do the cleaning of the place using a broom, this will help remove the dried flowers from the place. In this the priest will decorate Lord Srinivasa and other idols with different colored flowers and Tulsi Garland. The Seva starts at around 3:45 am and lasts for around 45 minutes till 4:30 am. The Pushpa Kainkaryam is done to Lord Srinivasa by Pradhana Archaka.
While doing this seva, Thiruppavai is recited and many baskets of flowers are offered to the Lord Srinivasa. Devotees are allowed to sit and watch seva for more this entire duration while the priests are decorating the lord with various types of flowers. The garlands which are put over the lord are made up of various sizes which will enhance the beauty of Lord Srinivas and the place as well.
The Arjita Seva for this seva is performed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, rest four days the seva will be performed in ekantham. The devotees coming for the puja needs to come in traditional dress. The males needs to come in dhoti around the waist and Uttariya on the shoulders while the women needs to come in Salwar / saree. The reporting time for this puja is 3:00 am in the morning, all the many of the pilgrims reach the place much before this official time.
The ticket for Thomala seva is Rs 220/ which includes prasadam which is 2 laddus for every booking. Tirumala Thomala Seva Tickets Booking Online of 10 tickets is released every morning while remaining tickets are reserved under current booking.
How to Book Tirumala Thomala Seva Darshan Tickets Online Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Find below the detailed procedure for the TTD Thomala Seva Tickets Online Booking:
- One can book the ‘Thomala Seva’ online by going through the website of https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ this website is the one platform to book various sevas and number of other options for TTD.
- One can login to the website using the login ID and password. A person who does not have the login credentials can create one by clicking in sign up.
- After logging on to the website, the user has different options provided on the right side of the screen.
- One of the options is ‘Seva’, as thomala is also one kind of seva one needs to click on this to go proceed to the booking for this seva. At the top of the page one can also see the account specific details of the person, one can check if the details mentioned at the top are correct or not.
- Once you click on the seva, the user will be directed to next page where the user will have the option to select the seva from the drop-down as well as see the available dates for the seva.
- One select from the available dates shown in the calendar below which is denoted by green color.
- One should also read the instructions given at the top before making a booking of the seva which provides the instructions like assembly place, dress code, requirement of a photo-ID, helpline number etc. After selecting the date and the Seva, one needs to book the number of people accompanying for the seva from the drop down and then click on ‘continue’.
- On the next page the person, is required to give the details of all the devotees who are going to attend the Thomala Seva. The details would include the name of the person, Age, Sex, Any photo ID proof of the person and the photo identification number of the same.
- Below the email-ID and mobile number of the person making the booking will be displayed. The credentials are the same as that used will creating the logging information of the person. One would get all the details regarding booking or any update on this email-ID and mobile number. After making all this selection, one needs to click on continue.
- On the next page all the details of the person, date and time of seva etc. would be provided. One should check all the information on this page before going for payment. One can make any changes if required at this stage.
- The payment for this can be made using various payment gateways like debit / credit card / UPI, net banking etc.
After payment a confirmation message will appear on the screen which will have the reference ID, one should note this reference ID for any future purpose. The person making the booking will also receive a mail and a message for the booking on the registered email and mobile number.