TS Telangana Beneficiary Search Details – Apply Telangana BC, ST, SC Corporation Loans Online at https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/ website….
TSOBMMS: Telangana state is referred as the 29th state of India. On 2nd June 2014 the Telangana govt was officially established after the bifurcation of the state and still going strong to-date. The Govt is working on projects to cater for their citizen’s welfare. They have innovated many schemes to suit all people of all living standards in Telangana state.
Telangana State Government has come in handy to providing scholarships to all Telangana students. TS Government have issued the ST, SC, BC scholarships including the social welfare and rear districts. The aim of the TS govt is providing most basic needs like free education, self-employment and loans. They have different services for the citizens and can be retrieved online by using their website page. Telangana government introduced an online portal known as Telangana State Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (TSOBMMS) https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
All this for the wonderful Telangana inhabitants. The state governorship give trucks to drivers, loans for business people. Moreover a welfare scheme for the teachers and the scholarship for students. Below we have the benefits brought the Telangana government.
Telangana corporation lists
This a list of what of corporation under the Telangana state government.
- TS SC corporation
- TS ST corporation
- TS minority finance corporation.
- TS Christian minorities finance corporation
- Telangana disabled welfare corporation
- Telangana women cooperative finance corporation etc….
All this schemes under the TSOBMMS to help citizens whether average or under poverty line get equal share. This has benefited the groups and will continue in the coming future.
TS OBMMS Welfare corporate loans
Let’s begin with corporate loans and their categories….
- ST Corporation loans in Telangana.
- SC corporation loans in Telangana
- BC corporation loans in Telangana
Telangana state government has laid proper strategies in the dissemination of the loans. They have linked up with local banks which server in different areas of the state. Namely banks like Mandal/ districts.
Interested students in this scheme should apply online on the provided government portal https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in. Buddies will find registration form for the TS OBMMS and apply to get the benefits.
How do you go about registering the scheme online at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in?
The process is simple but will require you to have some few credentials. They have to use online process for there no manual system. This helps in fast approvals and circulation of the loans. Remember the Telangana is a free and fair state government to all citizens. They don’t favor certain individuals but give according to the credentials and qualifications of applicants.
Officials undertaking the loans process are requesting eligible students to apply before the deadline. The 2017-2018 registration forms are available online they should fill and submit the SC corporation loan form. The panel to assess and approve. With right application be sure to get positive feedback, other students willing the have are always.
OBMMS Telangana officers have given the list on loans on the website page. Interested parties are to follow the website and check the categories
- BC corporation loans in Telangana last date.
- ST corporation loans in Telangana last date.
- SC corporation loans in Telangana last date.
The following is the order of the corporate loans and students should fill before the closure of the dates.
Required credentials for the SC, ST, BC welfare loans
Prior to the closing date the system is open 24 hours.
- Students are required to give Ration card, Bank account and UID Aadhar card their municipality
- A copy of birth certificate.
- Salary certificate
- A passport size photo.
How to check Telangana Beneficiary Search Details at https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
It is very simple to get Telangana Beneficiary Search Details online by entering into the https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in web portal. Here we will explain step by step process to check your TS Beneficiary Search details.
- Open the URL: https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- Click on “Beneficiary Search”. It is available in the right side of your Screen.
- After Pressing the Beneficiary Search it can be directed to this URL: https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/beneficiarySearchtoPublic.do
- Then Choose respective corporation.
- Enter the Valid “Beneficiary ID” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click on “Get Details” button.
Process of applying for ST, SC, BC corporate loans in tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
After you are done with getting the document you can now follow the procedure below and apply.
- Visit the official TS OBMMS website: https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- A page will appear on the screen, there is an option for SC/ST corporation loan application.
- They SC/ST can apply directly but for the BC will click on the SC/ST application to register for the corporate loans.
- Click the tab written apply online for ESS registration link. This link is featured on the home page of the TSOBMMS.
- Open this page, search for SC corporation registration.
- Key in your Aadhar card number and press on the button written get details.
- Fill the required details like Name of the students, Gender, Class, Date of birth, Annual income, Occupation and Physical address.
- Enter all legal and correct details, upload the passport size photo
- Press the preview button to recheck the details again.
- Download the form and get yourself a copy print for future use.
Note the import stuff to have is UID card/Aadhar card, community and date of birth. The income certificate and passport photos. This are the most important documents to have. They should be correct and have your names. Any fraud case will not go through and hash punishment to those forging the documents will be taken.
BC Corporation loans Telangana
The Telangana state government is very fair and considerate. It has included the backward class students to scheme. They can apply for the scholarship and get the BC corporation loan. They will have equal opportunities.
BC corporation loan requirements.
- Aadhaar card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Backward certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo.
Steps to follow to get Telangana BC Scholarship loans at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- Navigate to the official TSOBMMS website: https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- Create an account to begin the application process.
- The BC student can opt to fill the form online or manually since it registration.
- You have to fill details like official names, municipality, income per year and personal details.
- The student will be issued with a naming number.
- Get the form and drop it to the office or submit it online.
- The final reviews and details will be finished and approved by the officials.
- If the details are correct the loan will go through.
How to apply for Telangana SC scholarship loans at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
The SC students are part of the beneficiary scheme and can get their loans online through official website.
- Visit the website link https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- Create a new account to start the application process.
- The process will happen online for fast deliver and efficiency.
- They give certain details like name, community certificate and few personal details.
- You get a naming number after the process.
- Get the registration form and submit the details.
- The officials will check the details and verify.
If they are correct the loan is processed.
ST Corporation loans in Telangana
ST corporation student are also eligible for the tsobmms scheme. They have to fil documents like the latter students and get the approval.
Requirements for ST corporation loans
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
How to applying for Telangana ST corporation loans at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- Navigate to the official web portal. https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- Create an account to start the process.
- Use the website link to get all details.
- Submit personal details like name, income certificate etc.
- You will get a naming number
- Take the form and submit to the officials
- The panel will go through the details and approve the loan.
- Check the details again and submit.