Get eAadhaar Letter Card at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and also track your Aadhaar Card Status at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/…
It us a unique 12 digit identification system popularly known as Aadhaar card or unique identification number (UID). This card is issued by a statutory body of the government known as the UIDAI. It was launched in the year 2009 and has been in use up to date. The unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) works under the ministry of electronics and information technology. The card contains all the biometric data and the residence details.
When do you get the Aadhaar card?
This an important card which is only issued after an approval by the UIDAI authority. If you give proper details you get an Aadhaar number first. This number will help track your Aadhaar card, download it from their official https://eaaddhaar.uidai.gov.in website. The number acts and provides the same services as the card.
The importance of the Aadhaar card to the citizens.
- It is card to identify you as an Indian citizen.
- Helps you access the government services and grants.
- You will own the card forever, no need to worry about expiry date of the card.
- The numbers on the card can’t be changed. Nobody can take your number for improper uses.
- Helps government who to give the grants, they follow the Aadhaar card and this reduces the corruption cases.
- The card can be linked to the mobile phone number. This will ease the process of identifying individuals for the government.
- You can transfer your money directly to the bank to your account.
- Stuff like the gas and sugar all the basic need who the rates are subsidized are transferred to your account.
Note the government has also advocated for Aadhaar card link to pan card.it will reduce illegal deals of individuals having several Pan Cards. This will take effect March 31st 2018 anyone who is late will have their cards deactivated.
How to apply for Aadhaar card
- You need to book an appointment first at the enrollment card center. You can the form online to ease the hassle and save time. From the website: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- The form you get from the internet will guide you to now the center near you about your full details. Have all the support documents with you, the identity proof, and address proofs.
- After you are done with filling the form and complied the needed documents go to the Aadhaar enrolment center. The officers in charge will take you through all the process starting from taking finger prints, iris scanning and taking a photo.
- Check all the documents before submitting, any wrong detail will lead to wrong data being produced on your card.
- You will receive a 14 digit enrollment number. This will help you track the Aadhaar card status. This number has time indicated to show by when the card will be out.
How to get eAadhaar Card or Aadhaar card using Enrollment Number, Time, name, date of birth at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Sometimes we forget the Aadhaar number or enrollment number, but still we can download the Aadhaar card online. You need your name and date of birth then follow the below procedure.
- Go to the eAadhaar main portal: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- A page will appear on the screen, key in your full name, Enrollment Number, Time, Date of Applying, then enter your registered mobile number, Pincode and security code / Captcha.
- Request for an OTP by pressing the tab.
- Key in the password send to your registered mobile number then verify the OTP.
- A confirmation message will be send saying your Aadhaar number has been sent on your registered Mobile number.
- Then Validate it after you can get the eAadhaar Letter Card.
- You will get the Aadhaar Card in PDF format.
- After open the PDF file it will ask the password. Here i will provide a sample for you image
There you have a complete, process and also you have your Aadhaar number.
How do I check the Aadhaar card status using Enrollment ID, Time at resident.uidai.gov.in?
Following guidelines dedicates to who are tracking for Aadhaar card status those people must follow the below guidelines….
- Navigate to the official web portal: https://uidai.gov.in or go to the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in main website you can see the eAadhaar Card Status on left side of your Screen.
- A new page will show and the title Aadhaar online services on the menu bar.
- Go to the Aadhaar enrollment section the select check Aadhaar status.
- After it can be directed to this URL: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Key in your enrollment ID, date and the time.
- Key in the Captcha code the click the Check Status tab.
- When the process begins you will receive a message. Whether you want it on your registered mobile number or online.
- In both case a button has been provide click on your choice and you shall get your status in few seconds.
Additional notes about Aadhaar card
Non-citizens too have a right to the Aadhaar card, they will get all benefits which come with the card. If the non-citizen has stayed for 182 days or 12 months preceding the enrollment date they can take the card. The card doesn’t show citizenship but identity the foreigners can take the Aadhaar card if they have all required documents and enjoy the benefits of the card.