Gujarat High Court Case Status by Case Number wise, Advocate Name Wise, FIR Number wise and Litigant Wise at gujarathighcourt.nic.in or gujarathc-casestatus.nic.in/gujarathc/ website…….
You probably know that the State of Gujarat is under the jurisdiction of the Gujarat High Court. Established in 1960, this High Court is responsible for solving cases in the state. If you happen to have any case pending, there is no need to panic since you can track its status with ease.
And this is easy to see why since courts in India have now digitised most of their services. Either way, you need to understand the steps to follow before giving it a try. Below are the different methods to follow whenever you want to check the Gujarat High Court case status.
Gujarat High Court Case Status Check by Case Number wise at gujarathighcourt.nic.in or gujarathc-casestatus.nic.in/gujarathc/
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court using https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ as the URL
- On the homepage, select the ‘Case Status’ option from the drop-down menu that appears
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the portal where you should click on the ‘Case Number’ option
- Now select the ‘Case Type’ in the space set aside for this detail
- Fill in the Case Number and Case Year
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears and finally click on the ‘Go’ button to access the information
Remember, you can also check Gujarat High Court case status using FIR Number, Party Name, and Advocate Name or Litigant Wise option. To pull this off, you need to visit https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ and select the ‘Case Status’ option. You will then have to select the preferred option and fill in all the requested details to check the status. Luckily, this is never going to eat into your precious time as some people might make it sound in the first place.