HP Gas Refill Booking / HP Gas Online Booking, How to Track my HP Gas Refill Booking Status using Consumer Number via Mobile APP, How to get HP Gas Subsidy into my bank account at https://myhpgas.in….
India is really going digital in a huge services. They are using new technologies and with time all the citizens are adapting to the ideas. Wondering what new this time round? It is a basic commodity to the citizens and of home value. The HP LPG cooking gas, yes the services has gone online and becoming easy for all the citizens. Recently BJP government had started the HP Gas Refill Booking Online and also everyone can book there HP LPG gas via IVRS also.
The Government has introduced a web portal for all the gas needs website. You can book your gas online through the online portal https://myhpgas.in. The system is linked to the banking system and other payment agencies. The HP gas was established in the year 1979 and has been in the market up to date. With a lot of competition from other gas provides like the Indane gas, Bharat Gas etc companies. This has brought change in our Country where consumers pick on gas rather than other cooking sources.
The HP Gas distributors are located in the state and can be numbered as 2630 centers in the whole of Indian country. They provide the gas at affordable prices. The HP gas gives services like:
- Refilling of the gas cylinders.
- Connecting of new gas.
- They deliver the gas using the tankers at your door step.
- Sell new gas cylinders at an affordable price.
- Educate the user on the precaution to take and other information. They have stickers on the cylinder indicating safety measures.
How to make HP Gas Refill Booking Online (HP LPG Gas Booking) at https://myhpgas.in
Any user can make a HP Gas Refill Booking or HP Gas Online Booking of either buying or refilling their gas using the online portal.
- Navigate to the official website portal: https://myhpgas.in
- The page will open and if you are already registered enter your username, password.
- Then access the website page.
- For the new user in the site they need to register.
- Select the new user option.
- On the menu bar select the “search distributor”
- The name of the distributor names will show on the list.
- Choose the distributor and the state and district you are living in.
- Enter your account number then click next button.
- The website will verify the account number if it’s not registered it will give a registration form. The form will have your name or give a notice of detail mismatch.
- Details to be filled in the registration form: Your e-mail address, Password which is memorable. The password doesn’t need special characters only number and letters, Confirm the password again then continue, Registered mobile number, Name and Alternative e-mail address.
- After filling this information carefully and the password being easy to remember. Now submit the data on the same website. The data will be processed and your registration complete.
Account activation using the e-mail
When you’re done now you need to activate the account using the e-mail address.
- Go to verification the process will take few seconds.
- Visit your email address and check the mail box.
- You will get the e-mail from the gas provider either the HP Indane or the select gas provider.
- Click on the link for activation.
- Get in the portal using the username and the password you entered.
How to book after the registration process
- Go to the official website: https://myhpgas.in
- Select your distributor and the code.
- Enter your consumer number.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Now submit the information.
- A code will be sent on your registered mobile number.
HP Gas Refill Booking via IVRS Numbers
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh||9669023456|
|Delhi & NCR||9990923456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||9086023456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||8888823456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||8191923456|
How to check the status of your HP Gas Online Booking application
Here we will provide the instruction on Checking using the phone IVRS numbers are as follows….
- First the IVRS will give all the phone numbers of the location you are.
- Example: Andhra Pradesh / Telangana 9666023456. Delhi & NCR – 99909923546.
- After selecting the town and number choose the language which suits.
- Enter your customer number and confirm by pressing 1.
- The IVRS will check the details on your application then send you an SMS which will give full information.
Track Hp GAS Refill Booking Status or HP Lpg gas booking status using Consumer Number via Mobile App
Now the Hindusthan Petroleum already launched a Smartphone App for both Android / iPhone / Windows Smartphone users. It is named as “HP Gas”. Now we can see the procedure on HP Gas Booking Status check using consumer number through Mobile Application are as follows…..
- First of all every smartphone user must open the Google Play Store or Android App Store or iPhone APP Store depending on your Smartphone OS.
- Install the HP Gas app.
- Enter your HP Gas Distributor Code. It will be available in your HP Gas Passbook.
- Enter the Consumer Number.
- Enter your mobile number (the one which was used at the time of registration)
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- An activation code will be get an SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Use this activation code in the app to start using it.
How to link Aadhaar card Number to HP Gas account
- Visit the official home page
- When the page opens read all the terms and regulations. Note once you key In the Aadhaar number it’s hard to change.
- A form will be displayed fill in your details, but don’t fill your Aadhaar number or the account number.
- Now verify your Aadhaar and account number before submitting.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile number. Enter the OTP carefully.
- The Aadhaar number is now linked to your gas account.
- The system will automatically update the details and get a message on your mobilephone.
- Now link your Aadhaar number to the bank account to do direct transaction.
- Go to the net banking option and select the Aadhaar addition option.
- Select the submit button. Update your profile by checking whether the Aadhaar number has been updated. Note it might take 1 week to complete the process.
How to payment through myhpgas.in
- Navigate to the official website portal: https://myhpgas.in/
- Choose the provider name. Example HP gas.
- Now enter the 17 digit LPG user ID. To receive this number enter the: State and district name, Customer number, Distributor name, Submit the details and wait for the LPG 17 digit number and Note and save the number you will need it in all other transactions.
- For user with accounts just login to the account. For new user they need distributor’s name, consumer number and the 17 digit number.
- Now key in your username, email address and mobile number. Show your ID proof use PAN or Aadhaar number.
- Key in the captcha code then submit.
- A message will be sent on your E-mail address. Another email will be sent with your password and user name.
- Sign in with this details and the information about HP gas will show.
- Now select order your refill.
- Confirm all the details then choose online payment then book now.
- Read and accept the terms and condition.
- Select the payment mode either the debit card/credit card net banking.
- Now select the payment tab.
- Select the card type then pay now option.
- Check the amount you need to send.
- Enter your details then pay now.
- The bank page will open enter an OTP which will be send by the bank after this the process will be successful.
Details needed to check the subsidy in the bank account
- LPG details.
- LPG distributor details.
- The 17 digit LPG id.
How to check the HP Gas subsidy Status at myhpgas.in
- visit the official website portal: https://myhpgas.in
- Select your LPG gas distributor from the list given.
- You have the choice of the distributors name or your district and state plus the district name.
- Press the proceed button. The page will start loading wait until it’s done.
- Enter the captcha code show on the box.
- Press the consumption transfer details.
- A list will be displayed for you to select.
- Get a search alternative which will get your details.
- When you get your details now go to the refilling column. Click the cylinder number which is on your list.
- The subsidy details will be displayed and the transfer status. You can verify your bank account particular here.
What are the conditions to receive subsidy in your bank account
First become a cash transfer complaint (CTC). Use the following steps in order to get the subsidy.
- Get yourself an Aadhaar number.
- Now connect the number to the LPG customer number.
- Finally connect the number to the bank account.
For more information please visit the link: https://myhpgas.in