Bombay High Court Case Status by Case Number Wise, Advocate Name Wise and Party Name Wise at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ website….
The Bombay High Court happens to be one of the oldest High Courts in India. The court is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra State, and has jurisdiction over the states of Goa and Maharashtra. It also extends to the Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, not forgetting Daman and Diu.
As with many other public and private entities in the country, the High Court is leveraging modern tech to improve its services. In short, you can access the information you need online without the hassle. With that said, today we will take you through the process to follow when looking forward to checking Bombay High Court case status online.
Bombay High Court Case Status by Case Number Wise at bombayhighcourt.nic.in
To check High Court of Bombay case status online by case number, follow the simple steps given below;
- Visit Bombay’s High Court official website on your preferred browser- https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- On the homepage, you need to click on the ‘Case Status’ option
- From the drop-down list that appears, select the ‘Case Number’ option
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the site where you should select the ‘Case Type’
- Now enter the ‘Case Number’
- Fill in the ‘Case Year’ and type in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button to check your case status
Bombay HC Case Status by Advocate Name Wise at bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Visit https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ on your browser
- Click on the ‘Case Status’ option and select ‘Advocate Name’ from the list
- On the new page, type in the ‘Advocate Name’ in the given field
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears and click on the ‘Go’ button to access the information
Bombay High Court Case Status by Party Name wise at bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Visit Bombay High Court website- https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- Click on the ‘Case Status’ option
- Select ‘Party Name’ from the list that appears
- On the new page, fill in the ‘Petitioner or Respondent’ name
- Select the Case Year
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ correctly and click on the ‘Go’ button
How to track Bombay HC Case Status by Case Number wise and CIN number wise at bombayhighcourt.nic.in?
- How to track Bombay HC Case Status by Case Number wise at bombayhighcourt.nic.in?
It is too easy to check the Bombay High Court Case Status in the official website i.e bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Logon into the website. Then Find 'Case Status' heading. Hit on it. It can be redirected to another page. Choose Bench, Side, Stamp / Regn, Type, Year and Enter the Case Number. Hit on 'Search by Case no'.
- How to check Bombay High Court Case Status by CIN Number wise (Case Identification Number) at bombayhighcourt.nic.in?
Go to the main web portal i.e bombayhighcourt.nic.in. You want to know the Bombay High Court Case Status by Case Identification Number (CIN Number) wise. Then hit on 'Case Status' heading. Choose Bench, Side, Stamp / Regn, Type, Year and Enter the Case Identification Number. Hit on ‘Submit’.
By following any of the above-given steps, you can check Bombay High Court case status online in a couple of minutes.