Calcutta High Court Case Status [Calcutta HC Case Status] by Case Number Wise, Advocate Name Wise and Party Wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in website……
Do you want to check the Calcutta High Court case status? If yes, you can get done with everything from the comfort of your home. That’s because the High Court has taken things digital and you can now access the information you need by visiting its official website anytime, anywhere.
But before you get going, you need to understand the steps one has to follow to check the case status.Keep on reading to find out more and save yourself the hassle.
Calcutta High Court Case Status by Case Number wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- You’ll first have to visit Calcutta’s High Court official website – https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Case Status’ option
- From the options that appear, you should select ‘Case Number’ and you’ll be redirected to a new page
- Now select the ‘Case Type’ from the list given
- Correctly fill in the ‘Case Number’ and ‘Case Year’ in the given field
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears and click on the ‘Go’ button to check the case status
Calcutta High Court Case Status Search by Advocate Name wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Pay a visit to the official website of Calcutta High Court – https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
- Select the ‘Case Status’ option on the homepage
- From the options that appear, you need to click on the ‘Advocate Name’ link
- A new page will appear on your screen where you should fill in the ‘Advocate Name’ correctly
- Type in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears in the image before you can finally click on the ‘Go’ button to complete the process
Calcutta High Court Case Status Search by Party Name wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Visit https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/ using any web browser of choice
- Next, select the ‘Case Status’ option on the homepage
- You will then have to click the ‘Party Name’ link
- Now enter the ‘Petitioner/Respondent Name’ correctly
- Fill in the ‘Case Year’
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ and click on the ‘Go’ button to check the case status
How to check Calcutta High Court Case Status by FIR Number wise and Petitioners Name wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in?
- How to check Calcutta HC Case Status by FIR Number wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in?
Go to official portal www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Search for ‘Case Status’. Place the cursor on it. Then hit on ‘Original side’. Another page will be opened. After that hit on ‘Case Number’. Enter Case Number, Choose Case type, Enter Case year, Captcha code and hit on ‘Go’ button.
- How to check Calcutta HC Case Status by Petitioners / Respondents Name wise at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in?
Just follow the above process. Choose to hit on ‘Party Name’. Then enter the Petitioner / Respondent name and year. Finally hit on ‘Go’ button.
There you have it; the simple steps to follow whenever you want to check Calcutta High Court case status online within minutes.