Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment Online Process and Duplicate Bill Payment via Online by entering Kno at djb.gov.in website [DJB Rms Portal]….
The Delhi Jal Board (DJB) is a government agency tasked with the responsibility of supplying potable water to Delhi. Furthermore, it looks into the disposal of waste water and water treatment in the city. To improve how they do things, the agency now has an online portal from where you can complete different transactions.
Whether you want to pay the Delhi Jal bill or you simply want to check the bill out, then you can do so anytime. However, not everyone understands what it takes to get the most out of this website. If this sounds like you, there is no need to panic. In this post, we’ve shared what it takes to complete the Delhi Jal Board bill payment online.
Steps to Complete Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment Online at djb.gov.in
- Pay a visit to the official website of Delhi Jal Board – https://djb.gov.in
- Once you access the portal’s homepage, select the ‘Recharge / Pay Bill’ option from the menu bar
- On the next page that appears, click on the ‘Water’ option
- You now have to select your operator from the list as ‘Delhi Jal Board’ before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button
- Proceed to select your ‘K Number,’ after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Select the payment mode you wish to use and specify the amount you’re paying
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the payment
As you can see, you don’t have to be a professional to make Delhi Jal Board bill payments online. All it takes is to follow the above-given steps to complete the process. Keep in mind you need to have a stable internet connection to avoid making do with slow loading times, as it will only frustrate you when using the portal.