Karnataka High Court Case Status by Case Number wise, Advocate Name Wise at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and FIR Number Wise, Filing Registration Wise and Party Wise……
Checking Karnataka High Court case status is no longer a hassle, unlike a couple of years ago. Rather than spending time and a lot of your money visiting the High Court’s offices, you can now access this information hassle-free. As long as you’re connected to a network, there is nothing to worry about.
While it might seem like a walk in the park, you’ll first have to know about the procedure to follow. That way, you won’t worry about eating into your precious time. With that being said, below are some of the steps to follow whenever you want to check Karnataka High Court case status online.
Karnataka High Court Case Status Search by Case Number Wise at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court- https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/case_status.php
- From the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Case Status’ link
- The above action will display a drop-down list where you should click on the ‘Case Number’ option
- On the new web page that appears, you need to select the ‘Case Type’
- Correctly fill in your ‘Case Number’ and ‘Case Year’ in the given field
- Fill in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears on the image
- Finally, click on the ‘Search Case’ button to check case status
Karnataka HC Case Status Search by Advocate Name Wise at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- You’ll first have to visit the official website of the Karnataka High Court- https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/case_status.php
- On the portal’s homepage, you have to select the ‘Case Status’ link
- From the drop-down list that appears, click on ‘Advocate Name’ option
- A new page will be displayed on the screen of your device where you should type in the ‘Name’ or ‘Enrollment No’
- Select the Case Type, Case Year and District
- Finally, click on the ‘Search Case’ button to complete the process
Keep in mind you can also check Karnataka High Court case status using FIR Number, Filing Registration and Party Name.