Filling procedure on Karnataka Society Registration Online at https://societyreg.karnataka.gov.in/ website…..
Do you want to offer non-profitable services for the good and development of society in Karnataka? If so, it is in your best interest to have your NGO registered before you get going. After all, NGOs in Karnataka have legal identification and are exempt from taxes. But how do you go about completing the registration process?
Well, there is no reason to panic since it’s possible to complete the Karnataka Society Registration process online or Karnataka NGO Registration anytime, anywhere. Of course, you must be eligible for the registration and have all the required details in place.
Karnataka Society Registration Online Filling Process at sts.karnataka.gov.in
With that said, below are the simple steps you should follow the next time you want to Register Society in Karnataka.
- Visit the official website of the Department of Co-operation using your preferred web browser- https://societyreg.karnataka.gov.in/
- Now, click on the ‘Registration for Society’ option and the login page will appear on the screen of your device
- If you happen to be a new user, simply click on the ‘Sign Up’ option
- Correctly fill in the required details before clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button to proceed
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, and you can use it when logging in for the first time. Be sure to change the password the very moment you access your account
- Once you access your account, you can see the registration form for NGOs. Here, you need to fill in the NGO’s details and authorized subscriber details
- Now upload the enclosures and click on the ‘Submit’ button if everything is okay
- The above action will generate a Reference Number. Make sure to keep this number safe for future reference
Registering an NGO in Karnataka is as simple as that. Remember, you will have to wait for the application to be accepted before doing anything else.