Online checking process on Meghalaya High Court Case Status by Case Number wise, Advocate Name Wise, FIR Number Wise, Filing Number Wise & Party Wise at meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
Checking your Meghalaya High Court case status is no longer an issue of concern as was the situation a couple of years ago. With the court system in India now adopting modern technology, it is now possible to get this information online. All you have to do is leverage Meghalaya’s High Court website, and you’re good to go.
But as easy as it might sound, you must understand the procedure to follow before you finally access this information. Fortunately, that’s what this simple guide will help you uncover today. Continue reading to find out more!
Meghalaya High Court Case Status by using Case Number Wise at meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
- You will first have to visit the official website of Meghalaya High Court- http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in/
- On the portal’s homepage, you need to select the ‘Case Status’ link
- From the drop-down list that appears, click on the ‘Case Number’ option
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the website where you should select the ‘Case Type’
- Correctly fill in the ‘Case Number’ and ‘Case Year’ in the space set aside for this space
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ before you finally click on the ‘Go’ button to access the details
Meghalaya High Court Case Status by using Advocate Name wise at meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
- Open your web browser and visit http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in/
- Here, you have to select the ‘Case Status’ link
- From the list of options that appear, click on ‘Advocate Name’
- On the next page, type in the Advocate Name and Captcha Code
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button to complete the request
Meghalaya HC Case Status by Using FIR Number at meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
- Navigate to http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in/ using your preferred web browser
- Here, select the ‘Case Status’ link before clicking on the ‘FIR Number’ option
- On the new page, you have to select the ‘Police Station’ in the designated area
- Correctly fill in the FIR Number, Case Year, and Captcha Code
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button to complete your request
Remember, there are no restrictions as to what option you can use to check Meghalaya High Court case status online.