Delhi HC Case Status or Delhi High Court Case Status by Case Number wise, Filing Number wise at https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/ website….
Established in 1966, the Delhi High Court is among the many law courts in India. As is the case with other courts of law in India, the Delhi High Court also happens to have a long list of pending cases. While the judges do everything possible to deal with them, you may have to wait a little longer for your case to be heard.
Fortunately, you can now keep track of your case status without paying a visit to the High Court. That’s possible thanks to their official website being accessible at any given time. With that said, below are some of the different ways to check Delhi High Court Status online.
Delhi High Court Case Status Search by Case Number wise at delhihighcourt.nic.in
Here is what you need to do before you finally check Delhi High Court case status by case number wise;
- Visit Delhi’s High Court official website using https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/index.asp as the URL
- On the portal’s homepage, you need to click on the ‘Case / Filling Status’ link
- A drop-down list will be displayed on the screen of your device where you should select the ‘Case Number’ option
- Fill in the Case Type, Case Number, and Case Year details in the given field
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears in the image, after which you should click on the ‘Display’ button to check your case status
Delhi High Court Case Status by Filing Number Wise at delhihighcourt.nic.in
- First up, access the Delhi High Court official website using any browser of choice – https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/index.asp
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Case / Filing Status’ link from the menu bar
- Here, you should type in your ‘Diary Number’ in the space set aside for this detail
- Now enter the ‘Diary Year’ correctly
- Note the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears as shown in box.
- Finally, click on the ‘Display’ button to access the requested information
How to Search Delhi High Court Case Status by FIR Number wise and Impunged Order Details wise at delhihighcourt.nic.in?
- How to track Delhi HC Case Status by FIR Number wise at delhihighcourt.nic.in?
Please visit the https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/ website. Just Search for ‘Case History’ tab. Then click on it. It can be redirected to another portal. Choose ‘Police Station name’, ‘Number’ and ‘Year’. Hit on Submit.
- How to Search Delhi HC Case status by Impunged Order Details at delhihighcourt.nic.in?
As same as above procedure just go through the delhihighcourt.nic.in portal. Find ‘Case History’. Hit on it. Choose Court / Authority, Enter case number, case type, case year, date of decision and Filing date in court. Hit on Submit.
Hopefully, the above guide will come in handy whenever you want to check Delhi High Court case status online from any location of choice.